Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOOπŸ…

Pepebusi Spammer
β€Ž
- Luffy travels with momonuske to the top of Onigashima to face against Kaido.

- Cut to robin and black maria's battle, black maria uses illusions to trick robin and brook

Robin see's her mother and brook sees his time in the rumbar pirates batteling armored guards

- Monomuske shows luffy something in kaido's bible and Luffy says "i understand now what must be done"

cut back to robin. Robin watches brook's illusion and bears witness to an incident. upon seeing it her face is in utter shock!!

-Robin replies with "Your??

-Brook: I would have done everything to keep my identity a secret, but now you have seen it. Its to late now!

This is fake, right?
what are you even say in here. :josad:

- Cut to robin and black maria's battle, black maria uses illusions to trick robin and brook

Robin see's her mother and brook sees his time in the rumbar pirates batteling armored guards

- Monomuske shows luffy something in kaido's bible and Luffy says "i understand now what must be done"

cut back to robin. Robin watches brook's illusion and bears witness to an incident. upon seeing it her face is in utter shock!!

-Brook: I would have done everything to keep my identity a secret, but now you have seen it. Its to late now!

This is fake, right?
Lol what?

This is fake, right?
Wait what is with the last line:kaidowhat:

No there is haki . Its just no coated. Cos zoro was trying to restrain enma . So after he notes that the haki output is lil and he needs to release more of enma else he would not be able to do any reasonable damage . Stop trying to change the English language . Not everytime would some one coat their swords
I'm not changing anything. We know enma is making it harder for him to control his haki so that sword is that is the problem.

Regardless of what you want to believe, Zoro used less haki or power against Kaido than he used against Pica golem and the dragon. That still prove me right. He wasn't using enough of his power to cut Kaido, only enough to bruise him. He always had that power.

The Scabbards went from being unable to cut Kaido while giving it their all to cutting him. That showed growth during battle.

Zoro went from using too little power, which could be some or no haki, to using more than enough to cut him.
Post automatically merged:

Artistic inconsistencies around haki aside, considering the scabbards cut Kaido multiple times without visible hardening, but were by definition using ryuo.
The next page where Zoro says specifically he needs to unleash more of Enma's potential is very relevant. As are Zoro's comments about Luffy's ryuo.
Zoro wasn't using enough power to cut Kaido. Zoro didn't know what Luffy learned because he didn't train with him.

I'm not changing anything. We know enma is making it harder for him to control his haki so that sword is that is the problem.

Regardless of what you want to believe, Zoro used less haki or power against Kaido than he used against Pica golem and the dragon. That still prove me right. He wasn't using enough of his power to cut Kaido, only enough to bruise him. He always had that power.

The Scabbards went from being unable to cut Kaido while giving it their all to cutting him. That showed growth during battle.

Zoro went from using too little power, which could be some or no haki, to using more than enough to cut him.
Making it difficult and not using haki are two different things clown . Even from the onset enma is stealing zoros haki. So all he is doing is controlling the amount being stolen . Once again i repeat stop with the horrendous lies . It won't get you nowhere . There is no single time on the roof zoro did not use haki . Infact kid makes it clear even with haki damaging kaido is difficult and zoro himself witnessed what was needed to even damage kaido in the slightest when luffy used ryou .

Look this thread they are crying for almost one day already about Sanji
Nobody is crying about Enma, most of fans hate that sword
That is what i mean lol the hate comes from delusions it is somehow adding to Zoro strength which is false probably also giving him reason to be on the roof getting to show his true capabilities for the first time since the time skip.

Making it difficult and not using haki are two different things clown . Even from the onset enma is stealing zoros haki. So all he is doing is controlling the amount being stolen . Once again i repeat stop with the horrendous lies . It won't get you nowhere . There is no single time on the roof zoro did not use haki . Infact kid makes it clear even with haki damaging kaido is difficult and zoro himself witnessed what was needed to even damage kaido in the slightest when luffy used ryou .
So you believe zoro used haki against the dragon even though he did not coat his swords and that dragon was not tougher than the one brook and kinemon killed . But you sit here with your lying ass to tell me he did not use haki against kaido. This is very pitiful.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Sanji was foreshadowed since his introduction when he was stated to have the same "Spear of Conviction" as Luffy and Zoro, and that he will no longer "stiffle" it if he leaves Baratie sails with Luffy

:goyea:
Ah yes the same guy who shouted at zoro how easy it is to abandon his dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.