Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Marco vs King still looks solid by the way the manga presented it to us. Let's see for further developments.

We now acknowledged that Yamato will attempt to buy some time before Luffy is up, which was obvious. Luffy might not be good enough to solo Kaido next and Zoro will have to help him out in that instance. Differently if Yamato and Luffy face Kaido together those "I got this" spelled words will come off as even more loose and Zoro will have even less reasons not to join over anyway. This matter of honor and faith is so overrated considering that they were tackling him together before Zoro was out, only then Luffy spelled those words.
i think zoro'll defeat queen (similar than appoo) and sanji will help him to go up

The chapter begins on the rooftop of Onigashima, Kaido tells Yamato if she doesn't follow him he will kill everyone in Wanokuni.
Yamato said she wouldn't let that happen, "Luffy is the man that Oden has been waiting, i will stop you and raise the dawn".

Yamato's devil fruit revealed to be Oguchi no Magami. Yamato keep dodging Kaido's attacks with considerable speed. Yamato keep saying that she cant defeat Kaido 1 vs 1 and she says he'll buy some time until Luffy comes.

Kaido: You're just a coward, Yamato.
Yamato: I'm just stopping you until Luffy comes.

Move to Perospero, who was blown away by the attack of live floor side by Sanji, wake up and get attacked from behind again. The person who attacked Perospero was Nekomamushi. Nekomamushi says "I will kill you, Pedro's enemy". Perospero asks why he keeps blaming himself, and complains that he lost his arm to his self-destruction. Nekomamushi is angry at Perospero's words and continues to attack. Perospero defends with Candy Armor

Move to Robin and Brook vs Black Maria. Black Maria attacks Robin and Brook with some sort of hallucinations.
The hallucinations they see are the people they missed. The hallucinations that Robin sees are Jaguar D Sauro, Dr. Nico Olivia, and Professor Clover.

Brook's hallucinations are the Rumba Pirates' Captain Yorkie and many crew members. Brook couldn't attack the hallucinations because of the appearance of the people he missed, so he was on the verge of being hit .

Robin : "You can't control my mind with these hallucinations!!" and attacks the hallucinations of those he misses. Robin's attack the hallucinations and hits Black Maria subordinates. The subordinates attacked by Robin are knocked down.

When the hallucination attack stopped working, Black Maria's weapon ate the SMILE fruit. She tries to attack Robin using Wanyudo,
but Brook blocks Black Maria's attack with Soul Solid. Black Maria is angry and wants to insult Robin. She laughed at Sanji asking Robin for help and also she laughing when Luffy who fell into the sea.

Robin : You don't need to understand what it means that Sanji depends on me.
Robin : Luffy is the one who will become the Pirate King and Sanji is the man who deserves to be called "The Wings of the Pirate King".

After that, Robin is enraged and uses the technique Higante Fleur to create a giant clone of herself. Black Maria is surprised by the sheer size of Robin's clone.

Move to Luffy, he wakes up in the sea beneath Onigashima. Luffy gets out of the submarine and says he needs to go up to the rooftop of Onigashima. Then Momonosuke and Shinobu appear. Momonosuke heard Luffy's voice and he tells to Luffy about the Strawhats. After that, Luffy thanked Momonosuke. Luffy ask Momonosuke to transform to his dragon form and asks him to move back to Onigashima.

Momonosuke is worried that he still can't use the dragon's power properly. Luffy gives Momo confidence that you can do it. Luffy told Momonosuke that he is the man who will become the shogun of Wano. Momonosuke finally transforms into a dragon saying he can't be afraid.

@Lance_Dragonite can you confirm this by any chance redon? found this on 4chan.
this shit better be fake. Is it confirmed to be fake? bcs what the fuck is that convo between Kaido and Yamato. trash ass exchange with ZERO (0) added substance to the progress of the story.

momo will help luffy to go onigashima and peros vs nekomamusi.
so marco will defeat king
They are saying now saying Kaido is a Japanese ogre with that "Momotarou" thing or whatever 😂😂😂
They forget that Japanese ogre also terrorise the living (like Kaido does) and only way to free them from their immortality is the Great Lord ENMA.

PS. "Onigiri" translates to "Ogre cutter"
https://yokai.fandom.com/wiki/Oni

this shit better be fake. Is it confirmed to be fake? bcs what the fuck is that convo between Kaido and Yamato. trash ass exchange with ZERO (0) added substance to the progress of the story.
Based on last chapter its pretty safe to assume that Oda is keeping the Yamato x Kaido dialogue very bare bones, probably because he is saving the meat for their flashback wich should be coming soon...I hope:josad:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
They are saying now saying Kaido is a Japanese ogre with that "Momotarou" thing or whatever 😂😂😂
They forget that Japanese ogre also terrorise the living (like Kaido does) and only way to free them from their immortality is the Great Lord ENMA.

PS. "Onigiri" translates to "Ogre cutter"
https://yokai.fandom.com/wiki/Oni
now i know that an onigiri is a dragon:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
each chapters a new theory:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Nah if Momo goes up there with Luffy that kills Marco vs King completely. It’d be weird to have a fight symbolizing momotaro and include all but one character
momo will help luffy and marco will help zoro or you think than momo will defeat kaido:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

It's fake. Greg at AP Forums (has probably read 1021 tbf), says it's fake and that this is his favourite battle in the arc so far

Here is my penny on how this whole thing will go down: Zoro will take over the fight against King since Marco is the one that can get to the rooftop the fastest, and that way we can get the Momotaro battle that Oda seems to be building up to. The battle will happen and Kaido will eventually be knocked out, but he will wake up, and try to destroy the whole city with one big attack, then Zoro will come along and finish him off, and we get the whole Ryuma parallel that Oda also set up. There, we get both pay off :goyea:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
the one called conqueror's haki?
volume 100 "conquerors haki" has chapters 1005-1014. it was named like that cos in each volume oda names it after the most hype chapter in the volume. obviously the most hype chapter in this volume was 1010. the sanji fans were just insanely reaching suggesting sanji had conquerors haki based off of a volume cover.

chapter 1010 was titled conquerors haki. volume 100 title conquerors haki.
chapter 1000 titled strawhat luffy. volume 99 titled strawhat luffy.
chapter 987 titled vassals of glory or some translation of that phrase. volume 98 titled vassals of glory.
chapter 984 titled my bible. volume 97 titled my bible.

and so on and so forth.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
volume 100 "conquerors haki" has chapters 1005-1014. it was named like that cos in each volume oda names it after the most hype chapter in the volume. obviously the most hype chapter in this volume was 1010. the sanji fans were just insanely reaching suggesting sanji had conquerors haki based off of a volume cover.

chapter 1010 was titled conquerors haki. volume 100 title conquerors haki.
chapter 1000 titled strawhat luffy. volume 99 titled strawhat luffy.
chapter 987 titled vassals of glory or some translation of that phrase. volume 98 titled vassals of glory.
chapter 984 titled my bible. volume 97 titled my bible.

and so on and so forth.
Lol why are they going on about sanji getting coc then? The conqueror's haki volume is over already:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.