Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

but this honestly seems like a bit of a reach. the volume title is named after chapter 1010, which is about Luffy and Zoro
When Oda was designing the volumes, he probably wanted to draw Zoro and Sanji by Luffy as they are his strongest subordinates

I don't think there is any hidden meaning here

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Where did I say Sanji will get CoC if Zoro will have it?
Do you understand English, or basic English at least? since that's my lvl.
So first is needed a confirmation for Zoro, and then we can consider a possibility for Sanji having it too.
Like why we can consider a possibility for Sanji if Zoro has it?

??

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro does not have it for now, it's still not confirmed since there is no visual proof of it (black lightning or people fainting) and Zoro himself has doubts about it despite knowing about Haki already.

So there isn't any possibility for Sanji having it right now.
It's pretty much confirmed that for something like a scar on Kaido. You need CoC. Concious coating or not. U need it.

While Zoro was using just CoA he was only doing cuts.

It's pretty much confirmed that for something like a scar on Kaido. You need CoC. Concious coating or not. U need it.

While Zoro was using just CoA he was only doing cuts.
CoC or something with similar effects and we still don't know too much about what is Asura (if it's something special or merely a conventional boost), which was the technique used here.

Kaido after all already mistook Scabbards Haki for Oden's Haki (Adv CoC), so he does not have the absolute truth. That wound it might heal later, who knows.

We have time. And Zoro will have his own fight in this arc so it will be confirmed there.

It's still far from confirmed that Asura = CoC although realistically it looks a feasible possibility expecially since the author might still portray Zoro to unlock his CoC independently from Asura in the future too. If he doesn't that would look quite nerfy to have Zoro merely use his CoC in Asura, unless Oda thought he would become too powerful differently actually which makes sense. On the one hand we still have a panel sequence that shows CoC appearing as soon as Asura does.

Overall I think it's very feasible that Asura in itself is CoC and that not just coincidentally it was unleashed at the same time. The other scenario is also possible.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro does not have it for now, it's still not confirmed since there is no visual proof of it (black lightning or people fainting) and Zoro himself has doubts about it despite knowing about Haki already.

So there isn't any possibility for Sanji having it right now.
Why would people be fainting when it wasn't normal coc blast but a coc coated attack.