Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey fellow op lover! relatively new to this site, so please bear with my poor formatting. i just took a look at the korean spoiler and it looked like it did not contain the exact name of yamato's devil fruit at first. just out of curiosity, how did you spell it out with the limited clues the korean gave? would be grateful if some of you guys let me know!

@T.D.A

Bro Jack could have trashed Who's Who too......in fact any Commander could have done that, probably even quicker. Sanjis fighting Queens hybrid in Base, and he's only going to get stronger if he uses the Raid Suit. Jimbei's not fuckin with Sanji in Wano. People need to end this jimbei sanji shit.....
Jack was held back by the scabards in base multiple times, and I belive all of the ones that didnt time travel are tobi roppo level AT BEST. Sanji has only been dodging hybrid Queen, he hasnt caused any damage so far besides breaking the metal teeth wich isnt really damage, so lets not get over ourselves here when Jinbe was shown to be able able to block a Yonko and an admiral by himself

Jack was held back by the scabards in base multiple times, and I belive all of the ones that didnt time travel are tobi roppo level AT BEST. Sanji has only been dodging hybrid Queen, he hasnt caused any damage so far besides breaking the metal teeth wich isnt really damage, so lets not get over ourselves here when Jinbe was shown to be able able to block a Yonko and an admiral by himself
Yeah Jinbei's feat put him even above Zoro. Sanji still has to prove himself

When Sanji vs queen, Jinbe vs wsw, Sanji was stronger than Jinbe, and the author emphasized the positioning of Sanji many times

The strength of the role depends on the counterpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.