Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways i think that Oda is adapting both the Tiger vs Dragon and the Momotarou Tale in the same arc. Of course the more dominant would be Momotarou, but if Oda doesn't want to adapt the Tiger vs Dragon he could easily give Kaidou another fruit instead of the Blue Dragon.
It's up-to-debate who is the Tiger now now that Yamato is confirmed to be not one.

Take care of your killer vs Hawkins and let the big guys talk :suresure:
Yeah roll over the most boring and repetitive discussion of all One Piece world, big guy
:pepecafe:

Agree.

It's hard to start a war with another fandom where only 4 people like ur character.

Sorry, I needed to do that:kobeha:
Did I talk about starting a war? I said this week will be boring as hell cause the topic will be the usual ZvS shit.

Anyways i think that Oda is adapting both the Tiger vs Dragon and the Momotarou Tale in the same arc. Of course the more dominant would be Momotarou, but if Oda doesn't want to adapt the Tiger vs Dragon he could easily give Kaidou another fruit instead of the Blue Dragon.
It's up-to-debate who is the Tiger now now that Yamato is confirmed to be not one.
Gear 5: Tiger man

Yamato df reveal just add possibility of ZKK :steef:
Yamato df reveal just add possibility of ZKK :steef:
The problem zoro are not DF user he is noob swordsman feeling like stronger but like pulp to kaido.
Post automatically merged:

I'm just gonna pretend i understand what you are saying :feelsokeman:
I mean zoro can't be coated COC user just like kaido said this is for only stronger individual

Status
Not open for further replies.