Future Events Zoro will NOT fight Kaido!

Will Zoro fight Kaido?

• Yes

• Yes and Zoro will cut him

• Yes and Zoro will defeat him

• Yes and Zoro will kill him

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
But he ultimately was not saved. What are you talking about. He couldn't save Ace under his own power.
Post automatically merged:
He did save ace ok. If ace kept going and didnt catch akainu’s attack he couldve escape. Yeah luffy didnt have enough strenght but luffy did saved ace. ace shackles was off like it shows in manga/anime they run off together after, it showed they escape. 🙈🤷🏽

I have said it to you before on discord,but anyway..
Zoro doesn't fight the main guy that Luffy has set his eyes on.Even when they were running out of time versus Moria and he was the last remaining opponent,he stood still.
Oda won't change his formula.
The only time he participated was against Arlong and that was just to stall for a few seconds just so Sanji can free Luffy without him doing anything to Arlong.
Inbefore upcoming Zoro fought Hody comments;He didn't fight him after Luffy sets his eyes on him, neither after he took the huge dose of pills. They were the same yet different characters..

As for the first post
Oda already drawn Zoro vs a dragon to mimick Ryuma, so no reason to do it a second time.

Enma and Yasuie in fact goes against him fighting Kaidou.
Upon killing Yasuie Zoro was to avenge him by taking out Orochi,not Kaidou.

If you want to use Enma as inherited will then he will take out Orochi,since Enma was passed on to Zoro by Hiyori and Hiyori wants to kill Orochi herself but can't.
Oden's will passed through the swords Enma=Hiyori=Orochi
Ame no Habakiri=Momonosuke=Kaidou

Only this panel is an argument for me, to be honest and I can't see Oda making a SH kill on Panel. What's the point as well if Luffy already beat him?Unless you think Luffy won't beat the guy,he set his eyes to take out ever since Punk Hazard,making Zoro eclipse Luffy in the arc he is supposed to be recnognized as a Great pirate and come close to fullfilling his promise with Shanks...

As for the last argument,yes indeed,of course Zoro is saying he is aiming for Kaidou there. Every single person does that. That was the purpose of the raid. While the rest of the BP are stupored ,the alliance is supposed to take the head of the supreme commader.
Bodied lol

He did save ace ok. If ace kept going and didnt catch akainu’s attack he couldve escape. Yeah luffy didnt have enough strenght but luffy did saved ace. ace shackles was off like it shows in manga/anime they run off together after, it showed they escape. 🙈🤷🏽
Let me repeat myself. Luffy did not save Ace, under his own power. Luffy had to use Ivankov's power just to be able to stay awake and not crumble to the ground. Luffy was in no way shape or form ready for Marineford, not as he was.
Luffy had to have Garp take a hit, have somebody made a fucking stairway for him...
100% was Luffy carried then. 100% was Luffy catered too then.
Just as much as Ace fucked up, he protected Luffy from Akainu.

I'll say this; If Zoro does fight Kaidou, fine. IDC that much about that, My issue has always been, and imo, the Power Levels. To myself, to logic, it never made any sense for someone coming out of a time skip to be able to beat a would be Top Tier within this Series plot so to speak. I never believed Luffy could do so, So no way did I think Zoro could.