Future Events Zoro will NOT fight Kaido!

Will Zoro fight Kaido?

• Yes

• Yes and Zoro will cut him

• Yes and Zoro will defeat him

• Yes and Zoro will kill him

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ay feats heftily suggest so for now. I'm looking forward what the two SHs might still unsceathe anyway. There are good chance Luffy comes up with a new power but I'm not scared or phased.
Hakai and Broken bones half dead nerfed Asura already proved it.:cheers:
Watch out, mates. Your posts will inspire Cook FC to say "Since we all know Zoro > Kaido now, that means Cook also > Kaido because Cook and Zoro are equals", if they haven't already. :mihanha:

Watch out, mates. Your posts will inspire Cook FC to say "Since we all know Zoro > Kaido now, that means Cook also > Kaido because Cook and Zoro are equals", if they haven't already. :mihanha:
And then I tell them to watch out because not only Kaido can likely shatter the RS into pieces, but that thing doesn't even cover his frontal and parietal lobes properly haha.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Just did. had me in the first half, ngl:catsweat:
It was honestly a brilliant read and thank you for the suggestion. I was a believer of Zoro killing Kaido but my reasoning felt a bit shallow compared to the op. I didn't even clock that Zoro inherited Oden's will by becoming the new user of Enma. Also missed the theme of the tiger vs Dragon on what looks like a MF cover page:giogio: