Were You Popular In High School/College?

Did You Sit At The “Cool” Table?

• Total voters
B

Ballel

It's ISS, you aren't really suspended per say. You basically go to another room designated for when you get in a minor trouble, or a teacher removes you from their room for one reason or another. It's not as serious as being suspended. I would guess she just had to sit in their for the rest of the class period, then went to the rest of her classes.

That is also where you go say if you are late for school, so you don't disturb the classroom by being late.
That's a weird rule.
Like tf.
In my school, when you were late you either get a note and when there is a certain amount of notes you get an additional F that lowers your overall grades in the end of the year.
Or the teacher makes you bake a cake for the whole class.
Depends on your year and the teacher.

Zemmi

GodMommie
That's a weird rule.
Like tf.
In my school, when you were late you either get a note and when there is a certain amount of notes you get an additional F that lowers your overall grades in the end of the year.
Or the teacher makes you bake a cake for the whole class.
Depends on your year and the teacher.
I guess it seems normal to me because that's how it always was for me.

Now if a teacher asked me to make a cake I would find that weird especially since we also have a rule you can't bring homemade treats to give to a class and only for yourself.

Uh i was an introvert and had a small group of close friends. Most of the mates didnt know anything about me other than my name (cuz my name was unique i guess)
But once i moved to university, me and my mates (group of 4) went very popular. So ive experienced both sides,..being very popular and being a ghost...fun times... Sigh
Post automatically merged:

Hung out with everyone??? So no one didnt had fights, dislike each other or had beef???
Is that even possible :choppawhat:

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
my middle school life was mixed. im not trying to brag but i was pretty gifted in academics and but had like moderate social skills so i was slightly popular with my class. in my country's fucked up culture, dating at schools is heavily frowned upon, so no luck regarding that.

in my high school, i applied and got into one of the best schools in my city so it was basically a bunch of nerds only. so i was one of the most outgoing and troublemaking students in my high school years but we didnt do much because the academics side was heavily demanding and the school was pretty strict.

i luckily got into one of the best universities in my country so now the class is even more filled with nerds (my country just looks at marks in entrance examinations for selections and doesnt place emphasis on the other aspects). here im one of the wildest ones and i used to get drunk every alternate day at the end part of my freshman year. i ended up with a heavy nicotine + weed addiction & a drinking problem and my grades took a nose dive. i then spent my entire junior year sobering up and trying to make up for my lost grades and building my resume (through covid) while (sorta successfully) quitting my addictions. i smoke weed like once a month or so now and ive completely quit cigarettes. i drink every alternate weekend and im trying to stay off the alcohol. in order to combat my addictions, i picked up my passion during middle school & high school - anime & manga. that's when i found the forum when i again started reading one piece and many other series' much more seriously and frankly this helped me get my life back on track.

im going into my senior year at uni now and its almost august so i gotta start prepping for GRE, language tests to apply for grad school at some western country to get out of this shithole of a country. so yeah wish me luck! :P

B

Ballel

my middle school life was mixed. im not trying to brag but i was pretty gifted in academics and but had like moderate social skills so i was slightly popular with my class. in my country's fucked up culture, dating at schools is heavily frowned upon, so no luck regarding that.

in my high school, i applied and got into one of the best schools in my city so it was basically a bunch of nerds only. so i was one of the most outgoing and troublemaking students in my high school years but we didnt do much because the academics side was heavily demanding and the school was pretty strict.

i luckily got into one of the best universities in my country so now the class is even more filled with nerds (my country just looks at marks in entrance examinations for selections and doesnt place emphasis on the other aspects). here im one of the wildest ones and i used to get drunk every alternate day at the end part of my freshman year. i ended up with a heavy nicotine + weed addiction & a drinking problem and my grades took a nose dive. i then spent my entire junior year sobering up and trying to make up for my lost grades and building my resume (through covid) while (sorta successfully) quitting my addictions. i smoke weed like once a month or so now and ive completely quit cigarettes. i drink every alternate weekend and im trying to stay off the alcohol. in order to combat my addictions, i picked up my passion during middle school & high school - anime & manga. that's when i found the forum when i again started reading one piece and many other series' much more seriously and frankly this helped me get my life back on track.

im going into my senior year at uni now and its almost august so i gotta start prepping for GRE, language tests to apply for grad school at some western country to get out of this shithole of a country. so yeah wish me luck! :P
I wish you luck! Great to see that anime and manga helped you in life. people need to do something they enjoy, not only stress.

Which country did you live in?

Uh you'll be alright mate. Thats not too different from my home country. Good luck for your GRE. Best wishes.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I wish you luck! Great to see that anime and manga helped you in life. people need to do something they enjoy, not only stress.

Which country did you live in?
thanks man! i live in india.
Post automatically merged:

Uh you'll be alright mate. Thats not too different from my home country. Good luck for your GRE. Best wishes.
thanks dude!