Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
yeah and zoro almost gave up on his dream of becoming the World's strongest swordsman for luffy in thriller bark by almost dying. the point of the toki scene was to show her resolve to support oden in his adventure. your point is?
Zoro didn't give up on his dream pleb, in Zoro eyes he rather die than given-up on his dream (made clear in the Bartia arc).
What are the elements conferring you such confidence? :sanmoji:
He a Sanji fan who pretend to be a Zoro fan.

Another issue I find with Sanji's CoC is that Queen is most likely no CoC user by himself. If Sanii displayed CoC it would occur without Queen possessing it probably and so the odds for this arc are even more lowered.
Oda usually love giving same time all upgrades.
Enies lobby pre time skip. At dressrosa g4 and black blade at wci snake man and RS.
At wano, at the beginning, I expect everybody gets upgrade like ennies lobby.
But my idea changed. Chopper Franky Brook usopp did not show any upgrade .
Nami Zeus
Robin spoiler did not mention any haki. No upgrade..
i guess just luffy and zoro just got upgrade..
Still I see little chance for sanji coc. There is some indication especially after last spoilers. But not strong :)
But if sanji don't get this arc , our way is short anymore. And he won't get anytime probably.

Oda usually love giving same time all upgrades.
Enies lobby pre time skip. At dressrosa g4 and black blade at wci snake man and RS.
At wano, at the beginning, I expect everybody gets upgrade like ennies lobby.
But my idea changed. Chopper Franky Brook usopp did not show any upgrade .
Nami Zeus
Robin spoiler did not mention any haki. No upgrade..
i guess just luffy and zoro just got upgrade..
Still I see little chance for sanji coc. There is some indication especially after last spoilers. But not strong :)
But if sanji don't get this arc , our way is short anymore. And he won't get anytime probably.
I don't deny he will keep Empowering himself, I just don't find CoC to be necessarily the answer to that I guess.

katakuri is the only one who is an outlier oden was the man chosen to lead wano and he led kuri and the scabbards too
Chinjao is also an outlier, so is Rayleigh with everything known so far.
If we are talking about the validity of the dreams, finding a mythical sea seems pretty valid reason for unlocking CoC compared to being rich or ripping off slave traders for more alcohol.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Chinjao is also an outlier, so is Rayleigh with everything known so far.
If we are talking about the validity of the dreams, finding a mythical sea seems pretty valid reason for unlocking CoC compared to being rich or ripping off slave traders for more alcohol.
Chinjao is a captain of his own crew and leader of an army he is not an outlier

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People are weird.

"Oh hey, the Strawhats are in the cover so they must have CoC too."

Except that they are in Volume 100 you stupid.

Mind as well cross Sanji out of the cover if Sanji is not a Conqueror.

Then this happens,

Apparently Zoro can get CoC but not Sanji.

I wonder how many people are gonna drop One Piece if Sanji have CoC?
Have you tried to be funny once again?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro didn't give up on his dream pleb, in Zoro eyes he rather die than given-up on his dream (made clear in the Bartia arc).
yeah my point was that zoro was giving up on his dream by dying for luffy. it was a show of loyalty towards his captain and it wasnt zoro criticism duh.
Post automatically merged:

just be patient 10 15 chap and then everybody see facts. no need to eat each other.d
why should we wait for 10/15 chapters lol? do you really think sanji is gonna unlock CoC in his fight against queen?

also all the chapters of volume 100 : "conquerors haki" ( chapters 1005-1015 ) are already out and sanji didnt get CoC in that volume.