Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

Thanks for answer.
But I guess you prefer not to understand me.
I did not said zoro did not show indication of coc.
From the Oda perspective , he is flexible about these kind of things. Because , he did not put any restrict frame for haki types.
BTW, I dont think you read wci objectively.
When big mom pirates came to get Sanji , Zou has been destroyed. He don't know when luffy and others will come. In the bege inside after talking with bege , he knows what he will face.
Even though he said luffy will be one the become pirate king. But at the outside, big mom pirates wait commands. Despite everything , sanji saved other creew member and prevented war between Zou and big mom pirates at least.
After reaching wci , he understood there is no escape. His first aim was to refuse and come back.
He thought he was at hopeless situation.
And he declared luffy leaving Crew (hitting) when he coma across.
That is normal because your thoughts just composed of crew safety. He has given up for crew mate. Why did he hit captain ? Because sanji knows luffy don't leave anyway to him. He had to make worst thing to luffy .
But you are called cowards. It is hard to understand.
Why did zoro beg kuma ?
He understood he was at desperate situation . And he accepted the death for his captain.
When we see this scene , ooooooow wooooooow very gooood zoro badassssss.
In a different way , sanji did same thing as a basic . Way is good or bad . Arguable. But basic is same.
We know that sanjis one of the best side is being clever. Sanji is not stupid.
Also, germa66 coward.
Vegapunks invention made shicbakai system unnecessary. Science is one of most useful thing in op. And they fought very well. He create alliance big mom just to come true their dreams. And you said called.:)

Dude, get rid of your hate. Sanji is the one that accept death for zoros ambition and luffy against Kuma . He did not allow not to see zoros sacrifice just a little thank you thing.
But zoro did not care at all sanjis leaving.

Sanji has great ambition and golden heart to get coc .
He cannot get also . Does not matter.

BTW, what ? Until publishing, I cannot mention last spoiler. Even it is like that , will.you change your idea. No . Why cannot we mention ?
There are 4 parts I will address

1. You are not Oda, no idea why you are trying to go for that. It's not from Oda's perspective, it's from your perspective since you are stating the opinion.

2. Not everyone reads spoilers so we dont mentioned manga spoilers out of courtesy

3. What Zoro did with Kuma... Waaaaaaaaaaay different than what Sanji did in Zou, anyone, can differentiate that.

4. Every SH has heart and ambition so I guess they will all get CoC

For a bonus... Ill one up it anyways Zoro would rather die than give up his dream... Sanji not so much. Line Sanji said to Zoro at Baratie sums that up.

On a genuine note; the sad part is that some of these fans don't even understand a lot of the appealing part of Sanji's character, and would rather drop them for the sake of Zoro comparisons or nonsensical "power-ups."

The amount of people that bring up Sanji's heritage just for the sake of CoC, without even considering just how different he is from his family is surprising lol. Mentioning how he's royalty even though it's already established he's character-wise, which is what CoC is based off, nothing like them.

Not to mention that unlike Luffy or Zoro, Sanji isn't that desperate to chase one's ambitions and his resolve isn't as heavy. It was shown during his introduction when he was confused at Zoro's and Luffy's conviction, and it has been shown again and again throughout the series that while All Blue is definitely a big dream, it's not a desperate priority. He's more than happy to even joke around about it.

Sanji lives in present. He doesn't have disposition of a Conqueror. He does not have a strong desire to stand above others, or even be strongest in any field. He does not have an insane will to reach his ambitions. He does not wish to conquer anything- literally or figuratively.

He does not have a lot of the things you'd normally see in a Conqueror or Emperor- and no, that is not just because of his dream being cooking based, so spare the WB comparisons. His overall personality simply doesn't match; he just does not have that imposing presence. In fact, he's not imposing at all. And honestly? None of that is a bad thing.

Sanji is Sanji. A lot of his "shortcomings" allow him to connect far better with the rest of the cast. And none of these even mean he's weak. He's still a good combatant and for fuck's sake is fighting Queen right now.

But if you're going to lolcall him CoC candidate over measly stuff such as his nobility then you need to reconsider your reading of his actual character. Not to mention implying he's same as Luffy or Zoro in that regards- who practically live for their ambition of standing above others. It's really downplaying their conviction, as well. They're just different characters.

Maybe after Wano these fans will actually drop some of the ridiculous comparisons and actually start appreciating Sanji for what he is. Either that, or outright not care for him anymore if stuff like CoC is that big of a deal :memehm:

'Cause it's not happening.

1. You are not Oda, no idea why you are trying to go for that. It's not from Oda's perspective, it's from your perspective since you are stating the opinion.
ı am not Oda. During 24 years, we know that Odas wrıtıng style. we are called reader experience. If Oda give coc to sanji , this wont be first time Odas contradiction .That is what ı am saying. ı mean katakuri vs luffy fought 8 9 hours with no gap. But Luffy will porbably beat Kaido before dawn that mean less than that time . Does it make sense ?
2. Not everyone reads spoilers so we dont mentioned manga spoilers out of courtesy
Thank you for caution. My bad , sorry.
3. What Zoro did with Kuma... Waaaaaaaaaaay different than what Sanji did in Zou, anyone, can differentiate t
That is subjective . according to me , ı explained you why is same as a basic behavior. If you have better argument to indicate so much different , ı would like to read.
4. Every SH has heart and ambition so I guess they will all get CoC
that was interesting sentence. because like the others traitor , you always use loyalty = zoro . let us pass sanji . why would loyalty = zoro be then in your logic ? every sh great loyalty then. very nice escape. And they can get coc . nobody or no rule dont say inverse. Why not ? we cannot know . But there are the other factors like what did you do to come true his dreams ? Also , we know that Luffy see other members need to be protected. Because of that , we see all time zoro or sanji are crew protector mostly time. because even Luffy (from oda perspective ) just see limitless sanji and zoro.
Post automatically merged:

The amount of people that bring up Sanji's heritage just for the sake of CoC, without even considering just how different he is from his family is surprising lol.
these assumption totally wrong.
From germa generations , you just know Judge. Judge can differantiate germas approaching. And before the judge, maybe Germa family was one of the epic family in the world and society love Germa and Sanji can reflect main germa gene.. Maybe that facts will reveal when they find One Piece. Sanji is different from family . But which way ? And royal blood can gain meaning that way.

Last edited:
"STOP IT, SANJI DOESN'T HAVE THE WILL TO STAND ABOVE THE OTHERS"

Meanwhile WB: (He is not even the only one)
My man here doesn't have the basic comprehension skills to tell one's dreams have nothing to do with will or conviction to stand above others.

That dude was the rival of fucking PK, had countless islands under his command, and was beyond imposing. You could see his sheer pride and disposition of being above others in every action or word- honestly, the meeting with Shanks should tell just enough.

Last edited:
My man here doesn't have the basic comprehension skills to tell one's dreams have nothing to do with will or conviction to stand above others.

That dude was the rival of fucking PK, had countless islands under his command, and was beyond imposing. You could see his sheer pride and disposition of being above others in every action or word- honestly, the meeting with Shanks should tell just enough.
And he did achieved consequently, he didn't needed to keep yelling to everyone "IM GONNA BE THE KING OF THE PIRATES" or Strongest Swordsman, the same for other CoC users, it simply happened as a consequence of the kind of person he was, being a pirate is a consequence of his childhood, and wanting a family was his MAIN GOAL

And he did it unwillingly, he didn't needed to keep yelling to everyone "IM GONNA BE THE KING OF THE PIRATES" or Strongest Swordsman, the same for other CoC users, it simply happened as a consequence of who he was, being a pirate is a consequence of his childhood, and wanting a family was his MAIN GOAL
Again, I don't know what's with this obsession that main goal = conviction to stand above others or the qualities of Conqueror.

That's, like, almost never the case?

One's personality and character traits define those convictions, not whether they want to start a family or create inner peace.

The conviction to stand above others, the qualities and pride of a Conqueror, etc are not dependent on dreams at all; though it can be related.

Again, you're comparing someone like this:

To someone like this:

Sanji is just not that kind of person. He does not carry that conviction or personality- that of Conqueror's. He does not carry the desire to stand above others, and he does not carry an imposing nature. And no, I'm not saying he doesn't have cool moments and such- but his general personality simply does not match.

It's not a bad thing, but when you try to force him in as a candidate of Conqueror, you only serve to bring out comparisons such as one above and just make a mockery of him.

The entire WCI was to further put emphasis on how different Sanji is from folks like that personality-wise. It's honestly irrelevant to power-scaling, if you're trying to shoehorn him there because of that.

Again, I don't know what's with this obsession that main goal = conviction to stand above others or the qualities of Conqueror.

One's personality and character traits define those convictions, not whether they want to start a family or create inner peace.

The conviction to stand above others, the qualities and pride of a Conqueror, etc are not dependent on dreams at all; though it can be related.

To someone like this:

Sanji is just not that kind of person. He does not carry that conviction or personality- that of Conqueror's. He does not carry the desire to stand above others, and he does not carry an imposing nature. And no, I'm not saying he doesn't have cool moments and such- but his general personality simply does not match.

It's not a bad thing, but when you try to force him in as a candidate of Conqueror, you only serve to bring out comparisons such as one above and just make a mockery of him.

The entire WCI was to further put emphasis on how different Sanji is from folks like that personality-wise. It's honestly irrelevant to power-scaling, if you're trying to shoehorn him there because of that.
Yohohohoho.
Where did you learn this kind of trash things.
WCIs main focus is why sanji wong get CoC ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
sanji is irrelevant from power scalling ? that was a good one hahahaha . Dude , which kind of manga are you reading. ıt can not be one piece. or which drink are you using ?
Just you made up CoC rules. I dont want to hear from your thoughts.
Just show me official coc qualifications. dont act as if just zoro and luffy have coc. look at having coc people , there is no one type coc user . All of them are different each other. are you blind or something ? no no you cannot. just you dont want to accept reality.

ı am not Oda. During 24 years, we know that Odas wrıtıng style. we are called reader experience. If Oda give coc to sanji , this wont be first time Odas contradiction .That is what ı am saying. ı mean katakuri vs luffy fought 8 9 hours with no gap. But Luffy will porbably beat Kaido before dawn that mean less than that time . Does it make sense ?

Thank you for caution. My bad , sorry.

That is subjective . according to me , ı explained you why is same as a basic behavior. If you have better argument to indicate so much different , ı would like to read.

that was interesting sentence. because like the others traitor , you always use loyalty = zoro . let us pass sanji . why would loyalty = zoro be then in your logic ? every sh great loyalty then. very nice escape. And they can get coc . nobody or no rule dont say inverse. Why not ? we cannot know . But there are the other factors like what did you do to come true his dreams ? Also , we know that Luffy see other members need to be protected. Because of that , we see all time zoro or sanji are crew protector mostly time. because even Luffy (from oda perspective ) just see limitless sanji and zoro.

these assumption totally wrong.
From germa generations , you just know Judge. Judge can differantiate germas approaching. And before the judge, maybe Germa family was one of the epic family in the world and society love Germa and Sanji can reflect main germa gene.. Maybe that facts will reveal when they find One Piece. Sanji is different from family . But which way ? And royal blood can gain meaning that way.
I want to say, we will always have a disagreeance, but respect your approach to the matter.

Usopp, Sanji, Nami, all left the crew at one point and Luffy had to get them back one way or another. What Usopp did was by far the worst and most selfish. Once you leave the crew for your own reasons regardless of circumstance, dreams always come second. If Zoro did the same thing for one reason or another I would forsure decategorize that. Luffy vs Zoro in Whisky Peak is different for the sole notion of Luffy refusing to listen to Zoro and trying to kill him no matter what. Zoro has always been loyal to the T no matter the circumstance which is why I categorize that for Zoro. Did not in any means ever tie Zoro's loyalty to him having CoC.

I agree with you on Luffy beating Kaido before sundown, but that and katakuri fights are reasons i hate luffy and what plot armor is behind Luffy as well. But to Sanji's credit as much as I hate him, Sanji has more than 1 dimension to his character unlike luffy and does have the ability to critically think as well.

My stance regarding Sanji is my subjective opinion of leaving the crew and getting bailed out by Luffy because he was unable to deal with his own issues at hand. If he said ill be back to deal with these issues, and had faith in his crew at inception then I could understand the arguments.

From the wedding and how cowardly that Germa family was and how afraid of death they were I think they are an absolute joke minus Sanji to a degree because he despises them

Yohohohoho.
Where did you learn this kind of trash things.
WCIs main focus is why sanji wong get CoC ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
sanji is irrelevant from power scalling ? that was a good one hahahaha . Dude , which kind of manga are you reading. ıt can not be one piece. or which drink are you using ?
Just you made up CoC rules. I dont want to hear from your thoughts.
Just show me official coc qualifications. dont act as if just zoro and luffy have coc. look at having coc people , there is no one type coc user . All of them are different each other. are you blind or something ? no no you cannot. just you dont want to accept reality.
Do you not know how to read.

I mentioned CoC unlocking is irrelevant from power-scaling. Not Sanji. He could be strongest character with will of steel and that'd not grant him CoC. That's not what it's about.

Never in my post did I say all CoC users are same. Just that they all possess similar qualities.

You claim WCI is a positive for him as CoC because of his royal heritage?

WCI further implies Sanji as non-CoC because of how blatantly they kept stating that Sanji is nothing like royalty or kings. In the end, Judge straight up spat that Sanji has no royal pride- to which Luffy even agreed to, except unlike you fools, he didn't consider it a bad thing. Sanji's humility and relatability for other cast is a big part of his character.

Users of Conqueror have this innate quality of being potential of a King. Sanji has never shown any whatsoever.

Additionally, Conqueror's haki users are stated to have a disposition to stand above others; that even if it's not their main goal, they have this innate desire to be the one standing above others. To be at, or among the top:

Sanji clearly doesn't care about things such as these. Sanji has no such desires.

On top of that, every CoC user, regardless of any aspect, is incredibly prideful, much like any king. They're full of that imposing nature and pride- they're Conquerors.

Even Whitebeard, who has no real goals of being crowned Pirate King, has insane pride:

Meanwhile Sanji, again, has none of that. In fact, Sanji is fine with casually demeaning himself to the levels of a slave for giggles.

He really doesn't fit the bill, buddy. And no, please don't compare this to Hancock who is insanely prideful and is a literal Empress- and while she adores Luffy a lot, she has absolutely never demeaned herself like this lol.

And insulting me while giving nothing to base your argument on won't change that. This has nothing to do with Luffy or Zoro- it's just who Sanji is. He has always been that way, and that's kind of part of his charm- yet if you're comparing him to candidates for Conquerors then you're practically making a mockery of him because he's simply just NOT that kind of character. He's not someone with disposition of a Conqueror- not someone who desperately, intensly wishes to stand above others. Not someone with great pride.

If you're going to respond to me, at least give me something worthwhile instead of a wall full of aimless insults. Otherwise don't bother lest you just want to be ignored lol

And please don't tell me what we know of CoC so far isn't "official requirement" because "Oda did not say it". Oda is writing a story and we're discussing that story, so we'll stick to what we're told through that story as long as it has no contradictions. If we only take Oda's words as confirmation for everything, we might as well stop discussing because Oda barely talks. These ARE the official qualities and requirements of CoC because that's what manga dictates.

Last edited:
I want to say, we will always have a disagreeance, but respect your approach to the matter.

Usopp, Sanji, Nami, all left the crew at one point and Luffy had to get them back one way or another. What Usopp did was by far the worst and most selfish. Once you leave the crew for your own reasons regardless of circumstance, dreams always come second. If Zoro did the same thing for one reason or another I would forsure decategorize that. Luffy vs Zoro in Whisky Peak is different for the sole notion of Luffy refusing to listen to Zoro and trying to kill him no matter what. Zoro has always been loyal to the T no matter the circumstance which is why I categorize that for Zoro. Did not in any means ever tie Zoro's loyalty to him having CoC.

I agree with you on Luffy beating Kaido before sundown, but that and katakuri fights are reasons i hate luffy and what plot armor is behind Luffy as well. But to Sanji's credit as much as I hate him, Sanji has more than 1 dimension to his character unlike luffy and does have the ability to critically think as well.

My stance regarding Sanji is my subjective opinion of leaving the crew and getting bailed out by Luffy because he was unable to deal with his own issues at hand. If he said ill be back to deal with these issues, and had faith in his crew at inception then I could understand the arguments.

From the wedding and how cowardly that Germa family was and how afraid of death they were I think they are an absolute joke minus Sanji to a degree because he despises them
Crew does not composed of usopp and nami. Most of SH members had hard childhood period and trauma . And these kind of thing directly affected their personality. We can easily see Law , Robin attitude in scope of that things.
Zoros childhood are built different. Who is the best valuable friend , people for zoro . easy. his captain. Kuina dead . With her death, Zoro tried to keep his promise against Kuina. İn terms of childhood period , zoro grown up with one aim. Except that one , zoro did not suffer from anything. he has a good master and comfortable swordsman school. And Zoro grown up independently from people. Because of that , he is lack of emotional feeling mostly. and you try to compare these builtman with the others. Zoro just represent monster side of human. he just believe people did everything own way. sanji went because his stupidness . nami went because his traitor. no believe . just he can think everything is hands of people . Not dude not. at the ennies, he said even though luffy is dumb , he is our captain. zoro is straighforward character that has some basic rule and idea. Iam not saying zoro bad person.
For sanji , Luffy is not most valuable person. High probably still zeff >>> luffy . he has to thing everything . for 7 years old kid , living 6 month in the prison must be different thing. unleashing , humilating , exposed to physical attack everyday must be hard. You tried to compare humans with zoros built. That was just ruthless.
Even though Luffy has strongest will , we saw he fall into darkness and hopeless. we saw him crying. we saw him at desperation. But jimbei and rayleigh helped him to save from his darkness. like Luffy saved Sanji . same basement. Just we are ruthless to judge people.
we meet lots of coc user. all of them are different each other. no rule no restriction. that is all.

WCI further implies Sanji as non-CoC because of how blatantly they kept stating that Sanji is nothing like royalty or kings. In the end, Judge straight up spat that Sanji has no royal pride- to which Luffy even agreed to, except unlike you fools, he didn't consider it a bad thing. Sanji's humility and relatability for other cast is a big part of his character.
you're crazy. your coc definition basement is judges explanation for Sanji . ı am sad for you.
Users of Conqueror have this innate quality of being potential of a King. Sanji has never shown any whatsoever.
Who said that ? for example , which kind of king katakuri ? or ace ? or zoro ? made up made up made up . If judge know this kind of things he preferred to use haki power on the contraray science dumb.

You put a hundread times same picture. ı bored you. when sanji detect a far from away someone , he did not use coo just woman sense shit just gag . but that is not gag reality . two times dumb
And please don't tell me what we know of CoC so far isn't "official requirement" because "Oda did not say it". Oda is writing a story and we're discussing that story, so we'll stick to what we're told through that story as long as it has no contradictions. If we only take Oda's words as confirmation for everything, we might as well stop discussing because Oda barely talks. These ARE the official qualities and requirements of CoC because that's what manga dictates.
Oda has no contradiction. Dont write antwhere this sentence . People dont get serious you. just search my little dumb. you can find tons of contradiction from Oda. Also , why dont you understand my little boy . If we are free for discussing , why are you attacking people that say sanji get coc as rude way ?

You did not understand anything from one piece and ı dont expect you can understand. hopeless . go chopper.

Last edited:
Crew does not composed of usopp and nami. Most of SH members had hard childhood period and trauma . And these kind of thing directly affected their personality. We can easily see Law , Robin attitude in scope of that things.
Zoros childhood are built different. Who is the best valuable friend , people for zoro . easy. his captain. Kuina dead . With her death, Zoro tried to keep his promise against Kuina. İn terms of childhood period , zoro grown up with one aim. Except that one , zoro did not suffer from anything. he has a good master and comfortable swordsman school. And Zoro grown up independently from people. Because of that , he is lack of emotional feeling mostly. and you try to compare these builtman with the others. Zoro just represent monster side of human. he just believe people did everything own way. sanji went because his stupidness . nami went because his traitor. no believe . just he can think everything is hands of people . Not dude not. at the ennies, he said even though luffy is dumb , he is our captain. zoro is straighforward character that has some basic rule and idea. Iam not saying zoro bad person.
For sanji , Luffy is not most valuable person. High probably still zeff >>> luffy . he has to thing everything . for 7 years old kid , living 6 month in the prison must be different thing. unleashing , humilating , exposed to physical attack everyday must be hard. You tried to compare humans with zoros built. That was just ruthless.
Even though Luffy has strongest will , we saw he fall into darkness and hopeless. we saw him crying. we saw him at desperation. But jimbei and rayleigh helped him to save from his darkness. like Luffy saved Sanji . same basement. Just we are ruthless to judge people.
we meet lots of coc user. all of them are different each other. no rule no restriction. that is all.

you're crazy. your coc definition basement is judges explanation for Sanji . ı am sad for you.

Who said that ? for example , which kind of king katakuri ? or ace ? or zoro ? made up made up made up . If judge know this kind of things he preferred to use haki power on the contraray science dumb.

You put a hundread times same picture. ı bored you. when sanji detect a far from away someone , he did not use coo just woman sense shit just gag . but that is not gag reality . two times dumb

Oda has no contradiction. Dont write antwhere this sentence . People dont get serious you. just search my little dumb. you can find tons of contradiction from Oda. Also , why dont you understand my little boy . If we are free for discussing , why are you attacking people that say sanji get coc as rude way ?

You did not understand anything from one piece and ı dont expect you can understand. hopeless . go chopper.
Like we saw with Sanji, we really dont know Zoro's full childhood, to be honest I hope we do not see his childhood because I do think that will ruin his character, to me that's also why his character is amazing because we know so little about him. Also hopes he is just that normal guy who trained non stop instead of having some type of special family

We also saw Zoro crying when he lost to Mihawk because he failed himself and Luffy. Difference between Zoro is like you said he's always been upfront straightforward and has 0 to hide. Yes im comparing them to Zoro because Zoro is the one who is a non captain that has CoC while the others have not shown to possess it nor do I think they will possess it.

Not really. I'm agreeing with Judge's statement that Sanji does not have a royal's pride- which even Luffy agrees with.

Katakuri clearly has disposition of a king. Drive to be above others, great and insane pride, etc.

You're literally dumbing down qualities of being a king to "they want to be a king!"

That's not how it works. You can have different dreams while still having qualities of a King.

Idek what are you trying to say here so I don't know how to respond.

Oda has no contradiction. Dont write antwhere this sentence . People dont get serious you. just search my little dumb. you can find tons of contradiction from Oda. Also , why dont you understand my little boy . If we are free for discussing , why are you attacking people that say sanji get coc as rude way?
I'm not attacking anyone. You're literally the only person insulting others and being condescending.

Basing your argument on "Well, Oda contradicts what he writes! So let's ignore what he's written and go with our own head-canon!" doesn't work. What's written in manga is a fact until it's contradicted. The qualities Oda set up for CoC remain a fact. those ARE required and nothing changes that.

You believing otherwise doesn't. Me believing otherwise doesn't, either.

Man talks about discussion and being rude and then types this, lol.

But alright.

To someone like this:

Using Sanji's GaGs with his female friends to argue on a serious matter is kinda bad :suresure: :suresure:
What about this:

Completely disagree with this WCI island thing, Sanji being different from his Nazi family means he can't have CoC? You see this scene as an indication of why Sanji can't never be considered a Conqueror?

Luffy's charisma is his best CoC user trait, even Zoro shows that "imposing nature" much more than Luffy, thats just an especific character trait to their respective characters that im sure have some influence on them having CoC, it isn't a MUSTHAVE for every single CoC user.
Your idea that a CoC user need to make clear they have a dream to achieve barely applies to anyone but Luffy and Zoro.

WCI is actually one of the best showcases of Sanji's potential CoC, it has a lot of people praising Sanji, his family just don't like him, the cooking Judge calls trash is what stopped Big Mom for them being able to escape and saving inocent lives from WCI, the "royal pride" he says Sanji doesn't like about his family is the same reason of why Luffy hates Celestial Dragons, why did you think Luffy, a CoC user, said "Why was he listing all the good things about you"?? , Sanji's very first introduction shows him turning Gin his ally just by his kindness, thats pretty similar to how Luffy works as a Conqueror, not to mention Viola and Pudding also turning into allies.

Just the person Sanji is and his goal most than achieved to being a Cook (and a fighter consequently) considering how much tough was his childhood already places him as one of the strongest willpowers in the crew. His relentless capability to achieve what he wants and convince people is not regular, and he isn't just a cook, i think thats pretty obvious

Can you explain me why Oda keeps putting Zoro and Sanji on these similar positions?

Sanji's will to sacrifice himself for the sake of his friends, just like Luffy would do, and Zoro/Sanji did towards Kuma, is so big that puts him in a completely independent position, even above his own Captain (Luffy vs Sanji is another BIG example of how imposing Sanji is when he sees its need), even Luffy does everything to make clear that HE CAN'T and HE WON'T never be the Pirate King without Sanji.

Sanji isn't imposing to you? Seriously? Not even a bit? What is Katakuri's main goal to get stronger was --> Protecting his siblings
Thats all, people laughed at him for being who he was
It seems some crazy dream for you?
People laughing at him, his own family members, for doing what he believed is right and fair is something a CoC wouldn't do so?

Why did even Katakuri was cheering for Luffy, an enemy, and let his back hit the ground if he is soooo prideful?

Last edited:
Using Sanji's GaGs with his female friends to argue on a serious matter is kinda bad :suresure: :suresure:
What about this:

Completely disagree with this WCI island thing, Sanji being different from his Nazi family means he can't have CoC? You see this scene as an indication of why Sanji can't never be considered a Conqueror?

Luffy's charisma is his best CoC user trait, even Zoro shows that "imposing nature" much more than Luffy, thats just an especific character trait to their respective characters that im sure have some influence on them having CoC, it isn't a MUSTHAVE for every single CoC user.
Your idea that a CoC user need to make clear they have a dream to achieve barely applies to anyone but Luffy and Zoro.

WCI is actually one of the best showcases of Sanji's potential CoC, it has a lot of people praising Sanji, his family just don't like him, the cooking Judge calls trash is what stopped Big Mom for them being able to escape and saving inocent lives from WCI, the "royal pride" he says Sanji doesn't like about his family is the same reason of why Luffy hates Celestial Dragons, why did you think Luffy, a CoC user, said "Why was he listing all the good things about you"?? , Sanji's very first introduction shows him turning Gin his ally just by his kindness, thats pretty similar to how Luffy works as a Conqueror, not to mention Viola and Pudding also turning into allies.

Just the person Sanji is and his goal most than achieved to being a Cook (and a fighter consequently) considering how much tough was his childhood already places him as one of the strongest willpowers in the crew. His relentless capability to achieve what he wants and convince people is not regular, and he isn't just a cook, i think thats pretty obvious

Can you explain me why Oda keeps putting Zoro and Sanji on these similar positions?

Sanji's will to sacrifice himself for the sake of his friends, just like Luffy would do, and Zoro/Sanji did towards Kuma, is so big that puts him in a completely independent position, even above his own Captain (Luffy vs Sanji is another BIG example of how imposing Sanji is when he sees its need), even Luffy does everything to make clear that HE CAN'T and HE WON'T never be the Pirate King without Sanji.

Sanji isn't imposing to you? Seriously? Not even a bit?
I don't understand. You're pointing out a lot of positive traits of Sanji such as his humility, code of honor as a chef, etc... but none of that is relevant to CoC from what we're told by Gorgon sisters, Chinjao and Trebol?

Not everything good about a character is CoC lol. For example, Zoro is extremely loyal to his captain and that might just be one of his best traits, but that's irrelevant to CoC.

And Oda puts Zoro and Sanji in that manner because they're Luffy's right and left hand men? Isn't it obvious? But what has the got to do with CoC? Even then, Zoro has portrayal that goes even further than that; with him being put in WG, leaders of new gen, etc etc.

If you're trying to convince me Sanji is a good character then you don't need to. Gags aside, he is. Does he have qualities of leadership like Luffy and Zoro? Definitely, he's practically in command most of the time when those two aren't around.

But none of that changes the fact that Sanji lacks the imposing nature, pride and disposition to stand above others which literally every single CoC user possesses, and is outright stated to be a requirement by multiple characters. He's simply not a Conqueror. He does not have personality and character of one, even if some traits can match a bit such as his leadership.

It just looks like you feel like every single positive traits Sanji has should amount to CoC even if there's no manga statements or implications of those things mattering in that regard? If you can link me otherwise, then cool, but you don't need to think just because someone is saying Sanji isn't fit to be Conqueror, it means he has no positive trait, isn't important to Luffy, or is just weak trash. Those things are irrelevant to CoC.

And those "gag scenes" are part of his personality, mister. Quit treating them like filler. Imagine a gag scene of Whitebeard, Kaido, Big Mom, etc just walking over and calling themselves slaves of someone? He just doesn't have that pride, it's simple as that... and it's honestly, again, not a bad thing. Just the way Sanji is.

Last edited:
Like we saw with Sanji, we really dont know Zoro's full childhood, to be honest I hope we do not see his childhood because I do think that will ruin his character, to me that's also why his character is amazing because we know so little about him. Also hopes he is just that normal guy who trained non stop instead of having some type of special family

We also saw Zoro crying when he lost to Mihawk because he failed himself and Luffy. Difference between Zoro is like you said he's always been upfront straightforward and has 0 to hide. Yes im comparing them to Zoro because Zoro is the one who is a non captain that has CoC while the others have not shown to possess it nor do I think they will possess it.
I also love Zoro basement and character devolopment espcially before TS. But my main point is that zoro is just obsesive to be or not to be strong. He cried because he have not enough strong mihawk that time. But every character intention and basement is different.
As well as zoro tied crew, he always has doubts about what they can do. Yes, Luffy's loyalty and fighting skills are impeccable. But zoro also is a person with some shortcomings.
On the contrary, Sanji is a person who always trusts his crew members and has belief that they can accomplish anything.
Ennies Loby whirpool alert. he just trues namis navigator skill.
Black Maria Robin matchup.
Chopper Mr Prince in front of door.
Sogeking - Sanji
so on so on.
people saıd that sanji did not trust his captain and nakama. But as you see , sanjis character built is very special about that.
like ı said before , he just need to be saved his darkness . Luffy has been his light. And just Oda stated sanjis power come from his heart. Because luffy experienced same situation. Luffy did not accept Usopps back until apologizing. But for sanji , everything has been different which show luffys improvement as well.
To me , these kind of thing dont show characters lack about CoC. We just made comparison how zoro took CoC . But zoro is not reference to get CoC. Zoro is just one of the coc user.

Not really. I'm agreeing with Judge's statement that Sanji does not have a royal's pride- which even Luffy agrees with.
who care your thoughts about sanjis statement. Dont say again Luffy agreed. The panel totally told different thing. But just you are annoying. no need to convince you something.
Katakuri clearly has disposition of a king. Drive to be above others, great and insane pride, etc.

You're literally dumbing down qualities of being a king to "they want to be a king!"

That's not how it works. You can have different dreams while still having qualities of a King.