Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

People are BORN with it. You have no ambition as a new born lol
Boa's sister said (i think it was them) that only 1 from 1mil. people have CoC and even less than that even know that they have it. So you can have it, but not knowing it without ever awakening it.
You have it if you are a chosen one - chosen by Oda. Simple as that.
If a character is strong or is gonna be strong, they are gonna have it.
This shit has nothing to do with ambition or more precise, it has nothing to do with strength based ambition. Katakuri had no ambition, Don Chinjao had no ambition, WB wanted to have a family, which has nothing to do with strength.

Thats not even the case, the fact he can't hit women, but actually manage to make them end up liking him shows his charisma, there are several times where Sanji put his life on the line and made the biggest efforts to save crewmates/allies more than anyone in the crew, while Zoro and Luffy they aren't smart like Sanji or they are busy doing nothing or being idiots stuck in chimneys.

We didn't even reached that kind of situation where Sanji is towards a woman and his friend is going to die in front of him and he needs to choose to attack a woman or not.

You're creating a situation where the character X or Y will supposedly fail for the sake of saying they are bad.
Post automatically merged:

It's obviously a GaG, why did he scared Nami just by looking at her during "Luffy vs Sanji" if he is his "slave"? Whats even the last time Sanji said something like that and it wasn't an obvious GaG or perv fetish?

Sanji is prideful, he is known as Black Leg, he rejects being part of his biological family and makes very clear why he is so much different from them. A major plot of WCI is exactly this, he has pride of who he is, from being a chef to being called Black Leg and completely refusing to share the same ideals as the Vinsmokes do, why do you think he hates when someone mentions him with Judge?
This shows how Sanji will create a whole new meaning for who he is and how he is known and will be known throughout the world, even using what is his birthright (Raid Suit for example) he wants to create a whole new meaning for being a Vinsmoke, and surely he will end up being as the Vinsmoke completely different, stronger and prideful than any of his family members.

Zeff is actually the guy who took care of him since he was a kid and he see Sanji as someone special since ever:

You're quit messing up the meaning of "stand above the others", this could mean a lot of things at once. WB saying "Im Whitebeard" could easily mean absolutely nothing to being a CoC, he is praising himself just like pirates normally do, it wasn't even his main goal to set sail which was having a family, you're trying to say Sanji doesn't have this trait (which he clearly does and its shown at many moments in the series) while for example, Sanji hates people who treats food like trash, thats actually one of the major plots at Wano, and thats one of the main reasons of why Zoro and Sanji did reached this point here:

What do i know for sure is, "standing above the others", even if it has lots of meanings, is something a Conqueror doesn't actually need to keep showing willingly, they do it unwillingly by being who they normally are, and i see this especially on Zoro and Sanji for example, and other confirmed CoC users.

Why was even Doflamingo, a CoC user, praising Sanji out of nowhere?

Why does everyone else and the Supernova calls him by his own epithet?

I still don't see the relevance of being referred to with his title lol.

And gag does not mean it doesn't exist. Gag is part of his personality- and Sanji is ALWAYS ready to outright demean itself. Just because you want to ignore it doesn't mean it's invalid... it's a part of his character.

And, again, he has no significant desire to be above others in any real manner.

He doesn't have that outlook of a King. And, again, he isn't prideful in the manner other conquerors are at all- he's very much willing to demean himself and whatnot. And calling them gag won't take those parts of his personality away. Likes of Whitebeard and Kaido don't have these gags.

You're pointing out that he's special, he has humility, and how he wants to get out of the ridiculous image of his heritage and establish his own individuality. He is "tough", he gets some parallels with Zoro because he is one of Luffy's wings- and he's a character with overall a lot of positive traits, and thus, he's special.

But literally 90% of what you say is... irrelevant to the topic at hand?

We're not discussing if Sanji is a bad character or not. We're not discussing if he is strong or not. We're not discussing if he has great, likeable personality traits or not. We're not discussing whether he's one of Luffy's most important subordinates alongside Zoro or not.

We're just talking about Conqueror- the disposition to be the King, the innate desire to surpass and stand above others, the great pride in oneself- so high that it even seeps into arrogance once a while in most Conquerors we see.

Sanji, personality-wise, is simply not like Zoro, or Kaido, or Whitebeard, or Katakuri, or any of those guys.

If you want to compare him to another character of high caliber, I'd honestly say his personality fits Marco a lot. A good leader with a lot of positive and likeable traits that make him stand out for readers and other characters alike. Yet, not a Conqueror at all. Too lax of an overall personality for that- not akin to a King despite leadership, no excessive pride, and no desire to be above others.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Im not saying Luffy is bad for this or for that, my point is that trusting a nakama to do something you can't do (for whatever reason) is absolutely and inevitably necessary, and thats not just for fighting matters
But sanji doesn't do for that he do due he can't fight against woman because he understands bad the zeff words

And gag does not mean it doesn't exist. Gag is part of his personality- and Sanji is ALWAYS ready to outright demean itself. Just because you want to ignore it doesn't mean it's invalid... it's a part of his character.

He doesn't have that outlook of a King. And, again, he isn't prideful in the manner other conquerors are at all- he's very much willing to demean himself and whatnot. And calling them gag won't take those parts of his personality away. Likes of Whitebeard and Kaido don't have these gags.

You're pointing out that he's special, he has humility, and how he wants to get out of the ridiculous image of his heritage and establish his own individuality. He is "tough", he gets some parallels with Zoro because he is one of Luffy's wings- and he's a character with overall a lot of positive traits, and thus, he's special.

We're not discussing if Sanji is a bad character or not. We're not discussing if he is strong or not. We're not discussing if he has great, likeable personality traits or not. We're not discussing whether he's one of Luffy's most important subordinates alongside Zoro or not.

We're just talking about Conqueror- the disposition to be the King, the innate desire to surpass and stand above others, the great pride in oneself- so high that it even seeps into arrogance once a while in most Conquerors we see.

Sanji, personality-wise, is simply not like Zoro, or Kaido, or Whitebeard, or Katakuri, or any of those guys.

If you want to compare him to another character of high caliber, I'd honestly say his personality fits Marco a lot. A good leader with a lot of positive and likeable traits that make him stand out for readers and other characters alike. Yet, not a Conqueror at all. Too lax of an overall personality for that- not akin to a King despite leadership, no excessive pride, and no desire to be above others.
Ah yes because Whitebeard wanted to be above others. You are contradicting yourself in just two lines.

Ah yes because Whitebeard wanted to be above others. You are contradicting yourself in just two lines.
He... kind of did?

Your main goal =/= disposition to stand among those at top.

Idk what's with people's obsession with judging a character from their primary goal only.

Whitebeard clearly had great pride in himself, he clearly competed with others to stand among those at top- and he didn't really enjoy the idea of others demeaning him. There's a reason why he shittalked Shanks and said red hair is hundred years too early to question him. There's a reason why he was rival of Pirate King. There's a reason why he was among literal Emperors of sea with countless territories under his command.

Even if his dream was to have a family- even if he wanted to put Ace as Roger's successor... he was still an innate Conqueror, and nothing changes that. There's a reason why he was among one of the four Emperors.

You can have the disposition and competitive spirit of a Conqueror without wanting to be literal PK, you know?

He... kind of did?

Your main goal =/= disposition to stand among those at top.

Idk what's with people's obsession with judging a character from their primary goal only.

Whitebeard clearly had great pride in himself, he clearly competed with others to stand among those at top- and he didn't really enjoy the idea of others demeaning him. There's a reason why he shittalked Shanks and said red hair is hundred years too early to question him. There's a reason why he was rival of Pirate King. There's a reason why he was among literal Emperors of sea with countless territories under his command.

Even if his dream was to have a family- even if he wanted to put Ace as Roger's successor... he was still an innate Conqueror, and nothing changes that. There's a reason why he was among one of the four Emperors.

You can have the disposition and competitive spirit of a Conqueror without wanting to be literal PK, you know?
Whitebeard had no issue with crocodile calling him weak and pathetic or how he took the blame for sending Ace after Blackbeard

There are 4 parts I will address

1. You are not Oda, no idea why you are trying to go for that. It's not from Oda's perspective, it's from your perspective since you are stating the opinion.

2. Not everyone reads spoilers so we dont mentioned manga spoilers out of courtesy

3. What Zoro did with Kuma... Waaaaaaaaaaay different than what Sanji did in Zou, anyone, can differentiate that.

4. Every SH has heart and ambition so I guess they will all get CoC

For a bonus... Ill one up it anyways Zoro would rather die than give up his dream... Sanji not so much. Line Sanji said to Zoro at Baratie sums that up.
Sanji has developed far past from telling zoro to

i disagree with your pride point. Sanji has an absurd amount of pride especially in his chivalry to the point he would uphold his beliefs even if it means he would die. We even see sanji mention his pride when he was about to put on the raid suit. And by the way people are born with conquerors haki. So even if you don’t believe sanji has all the traits of a conqueror he can still have the haki dormant but being unable to unlock it with your reasoning. Me personally I believe sanji will lead the new germa kingdom eos so I do believe he has conquerors haki. But that’s my own headcanon. I also believe that sanji’s hell memories is conquerors haki related like zoros ashura. Whether sanji has conquerors haki or not it will not change the way I view him as a character. He will still be my favorite character regardless. I though you brought up some fair points by the way.

People are BORN with it. You have no ambition as a new born lol
which is why it isn't apparent at birth right? It doesn't manifest until a user displays a force of will. Ace in the Bluejam incident, Dofy at his execution, Luffy at several points, etc.
Whitebeard had no issue with crocodile calling him weak and pathetic or how he took the blame for sending Ace after Blackbeard
What does that have to do with anything? Go back to the very first chapter of the series and what Shanks says about people who talk shit. Or any time Luffy has been accountable for something he actually had a part in, because being a conqueror doesn't mean being an ass.

Sanji has developed far past from telling zoro to

i disagree with your pride point. Sanji has an absurd amount of pride especially in his chivalry to the point he would uphold his beliefs even if it means he would die. We even see sanji mention his pride when he was about to put on the raid suit. And by the way people are born with conquerors haki. So even if you don’t believe sanji has all the traits of a conqueror he can still have the haki dormant but being unable to unlock it with your reasoning. Me personally I believe sanji will lead the new germa kingdom eos so I do believe he has conquerors haki. But that’s my own headcanon. I also believe that sanji’s hell memories is conquerors haki related like zoros ashura. Whether sanji has conquerors haki or not it will not change the way I view him as a character. He will still be my favorite character regardless. I though you brought up some fair points by the way.
There's a difference between self pride and sticking to his ideals and what he believes in no matter what.

He literally demeans himself every few chapters lol.

But that aside, that's the difference. Idk why the obsession with CoC and subsequently leading Germa(lol?). A restaurant on All Blue would fit Sanji more than anything anywhere. Leading Germa sounds so ooc, like hell.
Post automatically merged:

Why'd he bark at the loser who got fucked by preskip Luffy.

And yeah, because he fucked up. Having self pride does not mean being an asshole.