Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly, by that logic CoC had already been diluted when Katakuri and Chinjao had it. Katakuri is literal man in his 40s with No ambition living with his mom.

I'm not saying it's definite sanji has it but it's a possibility.
You can inherit it too.
Chinjao has no issue having coc
He was a leader that had amassed huge treasure in his prime and led an army

yeah my point was that zoro was giving up on his dream by dying for luffy. it was a show of loyalty towards his captain and it wasnt zoro criticism duh.
Post automatically merged:

why should we wait for 10/15 chapters lol? do you really think sanji is gonna unlock CoC in his fight against queen?

also all the chapters of volume 100 : "conquerors haki" ( chapters 1005-1015 ) are already out and sanji didnt get CoC in that volume.
ı dıd not say sanji get coc.
I said after ten fifteen chapters , all questions will find their answer . no need to eat each other .
ı said everyime getting coc for sanji is a little chance . but still there is chance . not dead.

Honestly, by that logic CoC had already been diluted when Katakuri and Chinjao had it. Katakuri is literal man in his 40s with No ambition living with his mom.

I'm not saying it's definite sanji has it but it's a possibility.
People think Sanji will have it for the sole reason that Zoro has it. Sanji has not once shown any traits of a conqueror thus me not believing he will have it.

Chinjao was far and away out of his prime so him being that weak is no surprise. In his prime had traits of a conqueror

Everyone on BMP live with BM aka their Mom, and katakuri definitely has traits of a conqueror

People think Sanji will have it for the sole reason that Zoro has it. Sanji has not once shown any traits of a conqueror thus me not believing he will have it.

Chinjao was far and away out of his prime so him being that weak is no surprise. In his prime had traits of a conqueror

Everyone on BMP live with BM aka their Mom, and katakuri definitely has traits of a conqueror
Dude , oda does not care much op in terms of power and indicator scalling.
That is why he did not put any frame for conqueror.
I mean oda did not specify any exact thing for getting CoC.
Because oda loves writing strong story.
When comes to power , even if he did not write any indication of coc for sanji , that does not mean he will not give. Because there is no restrict no frame .

But generally people understood wrongly something. Zoro has sanji has sentence not nonsense sentence.
In terms of power upgrade, oda generally prefer giving everyone together.
Ennies lobby all
Post time skip all.
Dressrosa zoro and luffy
Wci sanji and luffy
Wano probably will be all people think.
Sanji has already had all haki type. To defeat queen, he have to take one upgrade .
Which upgrade make sense?
For someone, coc.
For someone, advanced CoO.
Coa is not sanji field . He used first time wci .
But not simple as zoro has sanji has . Just people talking about oda writing style.

Dude , oda does not care much op in terms of power and indicator scalling.
That is why he did not put any frame for conqueror.
I mean oda did not specify any exact thing for getting CoC.
Because oda loves writing strong story.
When comes to power , even if he did not write any indication of coc for sanji , that does not mean he will not give. Because there is no restrict no frame .

But generally people understood wrongly something. Zoro has sanji has sentence not nonsense sentence.
In terms of power upgrade, oda generally prefer giving everyone together.
Ennies lobby all
Post time skip all.
Dressrosa zoro and luffy
Wci sanji and luffy
Wano probably will be all people think.
Sanji has already had all haki type. To defeat queen, he have to take one upgrade .
Which upgrade make sense?
For someone, coc.
For someone, advanced CoO.
Coa is not sanji field . He used first time wci .
But not simple as zoro has sanji has . Just people talking about oda writing style.
The philosophy is just as simple as, Zoro has it, so Sanji stans think Sanji has to have it.

There is 0 reason to logically believe Sanji will awaken CoC or Logically he would have awakened it in his own arc WCI

The philosophy is just as simple as, Zoro has it, so Sanji stans think Sanji has to have it.

There is 0 reason to logically believe Sanji will awaken CoC or Logically he would have awakened it in his own arc WCI
Why should have he awakened at wci ?
He tried to overcome childhood traumas and finding himself.
0 reason ?
Can you tell me what are qualifications or conditions to have coc as a official declaration from Oda ?
People said dreams , royal blood which sanji has , bla bla bla.
No just oda said that strong will.
Probably you don't think sanji does not have strong will.

Give me Katakuri's "traits" of a conqueror, because as far as I know he has no ambition. This man wasn't even loyal to big mom after getting his ass beat by Luffy once.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I said after ten fifteen chapters , all questions will find their answer . no need to eat each other .
why the 10 - 15 chapters lol?

Give me Katakuri's "traits" of a conqueror, because as far as I know he has no ambition. This man wasn't even loyal to big mom after getting his ass beat by Luffy once.
katakuri's ambition stems from a similar place as luffy's ambition.

1. son of big mom.
2. his desire to become one of the strongest and be the personification of perfection so that he can protect his family. that is how his conquerors haki manifested. similar to whitebeard. and no, him asking luffy whether he's gonna come back to beat big mom eventually is not disloyalty lol.

Last edited:
Why should have he awakened at wci ?
He tried to overcome childhood traumas and finding himself.
0 reason ?
Can you tell me what are qualifications or conditions to have coc as a official declaration from Oda ?
People said dreams , royal blood which sanji has , bla bla bla.
No just oda said that strong will.
Probably you don't think sanji does not have strong will.
Because it's his own arc, to conquer his trauma's and his family issues, would have been a perfect time.

Traits of a conqueror, since Sanji shows 0 signs of that you've chosen to ignore it and change the narrative to ambition

I do not think Sanji has a strong will anyways, left the crew on a whim which means similar to usopp in water 7, SHs was never Sanji's main priority and saw piracy like Usopp as a game.

what @ConquistadoR said sums it up, and again conqueror is different than ambition, no idea why you guys keep trying to change the narrative and add ambition in there

Because it's his own arc, to conquer his trauma's and his family issues, would have been a perfect time.

Traits of a conqueror, since Sanji shows 0 signs of that you've chosen to ignore it and change the narrative to ambition

I do not think Sanji has a strong will anyways, left the crew on a whim which means similar to usopp in water 7, SHs was never Sanji's main priority and saw piracy like Usopp as a game.
I should firstly thank you to explain what are the frame of coc as a official. :)
Which moment was sanji supposed to conqueror haki. Can you share with us ?
WcI arc is not fight arc. The main villain is selected as a katakuri for Luffy to prepare Kaido. That is all. Rest of them just escape part. Even luffy just used conqueror haki against katakuri. Like stampede movie (bullet) , why did luffy use his conqueror haki to neutralize big mom conqueror haki ? To looking for logic for every time is not necessary in terms of power using.

Usopp just made stubborn even though he knew the facts about going merry.
Sanjis left was not preference that depends on the sanji.
There was huge difference.

Sanji saw game ? Sanji did not have strong will. That was a good one. I don't need to answer it. If I intend to write sanjis action in every arc for SHs , that would be long list. Also, for you and like you , unfortunately, lack of assessment arc ability. As you did, we cannot judge everything power base.

0 reasons for sanji coc ?
I wrote again. When did oda say this condition for coc ? Just share with us . Or if there is , please share with is coc qualifications except strong will .
For example, did oda say if I don't put indication , character don't take coc .
If you want reason, sanji comes from conqueror royal blood from birth.
Your logic if zoro has it , sanji don't deserve.d like opponent Fandom holigan fanbase :)

Every coc user has a golden purpose. Katskuri protect family doffy not dying luffy pk zoro wss chinjao finding treasure.
You just underestimate all blue purpose. Sanjis dream has never changed. And luffy zoro and sanji know their sh capacity. And no.matter what , additionally, they make everything to protect crew and people that need help. That is coc feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
I should firstly thank you to explain what are the frame of coc as a official. :)
Which moment was sanji supposed to conqueror haki. Can you share with us ?
WcI arc is not fight arc. The main villain is selected as a katakuri for Luffy to prepare Kaido. That is all. Rest of them just escape part. Even luffy just used conqueror haki against katakuri. Like stampede movie (bullet) , why did luffy use his conqueror haki to neutralize big mom conqueror haki ? To looking for logic for every time is not necessary in terms of power using.

Usopp just made stubborn even though he knew the facts about going merry.
Sanjis left was not preference that depends on the sanji.
There was huge difference.

Sanji saw game ? Sanji did not have strong will. That was a good one. I don't need to answer it. If I intend to write sanjis action in every arc for SHs , that would be long list. Also, for you and like you , unfortunately, lack of assessment arc ability. As you did, we cannot judge everything power base.

0 reasons for sanji coc ?
I wrote again. When did oda say this condition for coc ? Just share with us . Or if there is , please share with is coc qualifications except strong will .
For example, did oda say if I don't put indication , character don't take coc .
If you want reason, sanji comes from conqueror royal blood from birth.
Your logic if zoro has it , sanji don't deserve.d like opponent Fandom holigan fanbase :)

Every coc user has a golden purpose. Katskuri protect family doffy not dying luffy pk zoro wss chinjao finding treasure.
You just underestimate all blue purpose. Sanjis dream has never changed. And luffy zoro and sanji know their sh capacity. And no.matter what , additionally, they make everything to protect crew and people that need help. That is coc feature.
WCI seems to be strangely like an excuse arc for Sanji stans, and like them you seem odd that this is a "character development arc".

Oda could have used any moment during that arc to give Sanji CoC but choose not to instead. That's just the simple factual answer to that one.

The Usopp point, what he did is worse than what Sanji did, if he ever gets CoC that will be an even bigger travesty because he's always been a coward as well.

The next paragraph, dont understand half of those sentences nor plan to play into your narrative of trying to twist things per usual so ill skip over that one.

Yes 0 reason for Sanji to have it.

Just like you retort my opinions with your own personal conjectures. Everything on here is and will always be my opinion unless i comment as stated in the manga.

Germa are also cowards, that should have been blatantly obvious, never seen a bunch more pathetic royal cowards than those clowns.
Monster Trio has always existed, been stated in manga, etc. Never shyed away from that. But to you that must mean he will have CoC.
Also you arent supposed to mention spoilers until the chapter comes out LOL
I said Zoro doesnt and wouldnt have it, but was wrong. To counter at least there are reasons Zoro should have it, there are 0 why Sanji should ever have it. Dude is the opposite of a conqueror, abandons his crew on a whim, born into a cowardly family, the list truly goes on.

To answer the last sentence of your CoC statement... gotcha did not realize those were Oda's guildelines to CoC... my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
WCI seems to be strangely like an excuse arc for Sanji stans, and like them you seem odd that this is a "character development arc".

Oda could have used any moment during that arc to give Sanji CoC but choose not to instead. That's just the simple factual answer to that one.

The Usopp point, what he did is worse than what Sanji did, if he ever gets CoC that will be an even bigger travesty because he's always been a coward as well.

The next paragraph, dont understand half of those sentences nor plan to play into your narrative of trying to twist things per usual so ill skip over that one.

Yes 0 reason for Sanji to have it.

Just like you retort my opinions with your own personal conjectures. Everything on here is and will always be my opinion unless i comment as stated in the manga.

Germa are also cowards, that should have been blatantly obvious, never seen a bunch more pathetic royal cowards than those clowns.
Monster Trio has always existed, been stated in manga, etc. Never shyed away from that. But to you that must mean he will have CoC.
Also you arent supposed to mention spoilers until the chapter comes out LOL
I said Zoro doesnt and wouldnt have it, but was wrong. To counter at least there are reasons Zoro should have it, there are 0 why Sanji should ever have it. Dude is the opposite of a conqueror, abandons his crew on a whim, born into a cowardly family, the list truly goes on.

To answer the last sentence of your CoC statement... gotcha did not realize those were Oda's guildelines to CoC... my bad.
Thanks for answer.
But I guess you prefer not to understand me.
I did not said zoro did not show indication of coc.
From the Oda perspective , he is flexible about these kind of things. Because , he did not put any restrict frame for haki types.
BTW, I dont think you read wci objectively.
When big mom pirates came to get Sanji , Zou has been destroyed. He don't know when luffy and others will come. In the bege inside after talking with bege , he knows what he will face.
Even though he said luffy will be one the become pirate king. But at the outside, big mom pirates wait commands. Despite everything , sanji saved other creew member and prevented war between Zou and big mom pirates at least.
After reaching wci , he understood there is no escape. His first aim was to refuse and come back.
He thought he was at hopeless situation.
And he declared luffy leaving Crew (hitting) when he coma across.
That is normal because your thoughts just composed of crew safety. He has given up for crew mate. Why did he hit captain ? Because sanji knows luffy don't leave anyway to him. He had to make worst thing to luffy .
But you are called cowards. It is hard to understand.
Why did zoro beg kuma ?
He understood he was at desperate situation . And he accepted the death for his captain.
When we see this scene , ooooooow wooooooow very gooood zoro badassssss.
In a different way , sanji did same thing as a basic . Way is good or bad . Arguable. But basic is same.
We know that sanjis one of the best side is being clever. Sanji is not stupid.
Also, germa66 coward.
Vegapunks invention made shicbakai system unnecessary. Science is one of most useful thing in op. And they fought very well. He create alliance big mom just to come true their dreams. And you said called.:)

Dude, get rid of your hate. Sanji is the one that accept death for zoros ambition and luffy against Kuma . He did not allow not to see zoros sacrifice just a little thank you thing.
But zoro did not care at all sanjis leaving.

Sanji has great ambition and golden heart to get coc .
He cannot get also . Does not matter.

BTW, what ? Until publishing, I cannot mention last spoiler. Even it is like that , will.you change your idea. No . Why cannot we mention ?