Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally dont think It was a bad decision of the anime at ALL. Especially If zoro dosent know It was him.

Zoro is shown to have possible coc since sabaody in the anime. And even in wano when he intimidate that sumo Dude that wanted Kiko as wife.

And here he shows again in the first part of the party intimidating a Guy and actually used It for the FIRST time after the guards make Fun of the people of kobore town , and zoro had a great interaction whit those people and Yasuie.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
by the end of wano mosterzoro and bangmi will be only sanji fans left

post it in the databook thread and tag eten
Chrono should be coming back in september.
Assuming he will still be a sanji fan.
He himself told me that if sanji fights queen he would admit sanji is trash.

Bullshitter again it was explained by Rayleigh when Luffy was using armament haki. He mtnioned the word vulcanization. The sbs disagrees with you in reference to zoros strength. Swords add the ability to cut. He does not become PHYSICALLY weaker not having them. His attacks simply become blunt instead of sharp.
Can you share the panel where the Rayleigh mentions the word vulcanization. And the sbs where Oda says Zoro will do the equally powerful damage without his swords.
Anyway everything about Luffy not having equal power and speed without his devil fruit is just speculation because we have never had this scenario in the manga. What we all know is that Luffy has superior haki than Zoro. The common power system which is common b/w both Luffy and Zoro.

The normal is when you made account is presented in thread (your favourite character, mangas...)
mane wtf
The normal is when you made account is presented in thread (your favourite character, mangas...)
mane wtf i just wanted to read people's thoughts on these spoilers for once cuz im just a casual one piece consumer and all i see is these clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.