Questions & Mysteries What if instead of Zoro there was current Sanji on the rooftop in SN vs Yonko fight ?

With the way Oda writes, if put under the same circumstances, yes I believe so but let's agree to disagree on this 🙏🏿
Chances are we see a SHs v Kaido type matchup at some point in this arc, if so we'll see how Sanji fares against Kaid
Except that's not what Oda has written. He didn't give Law , Kidd and Killer the ability to cut through Kaido's scales yet you believe the SHs will magically get this ability.

Their endurance, attack power, reactions. In fact we even have a direct comparison of RS bding useless against Big Mom's lightning ..knocking out Judge whiles Killer only got stunned and not getting significantly damaged.

Well by that same logic there is nothing showing that Sanji won't be able to hurt Kaido too. I mean he hasn't tried to and failed.
On the bolded bit, really? how would you explain Kaido screaming in pain from their attacks then? Even if it was superficial, the way Oda wrote that implied that they did.
If your argument is that Luffy and Zoro dealt the most damage to Kaido then I agree with that.
Fyi, I also really dislike Oda throwing hyping Kaido's durability to high heaven & then allowing errone and their grandma have a go at him but it is what it is at this point lol
No he won't because he has shown an inability to draw blood from a significantly weaker character (Page One).

Only Luffy and Zoro did actual damage to Kaido because they could use Ryou similar to the Scabbards.
Kaido screams because he can still feel forces. It doesn't mean he took real damage. He screamed even when a few rocks got thrown at him. Similarly, Luffy who is immune to blunt hits (no haki) screams when hit .
So like I said above, Oda didn't even let Kidd , Killer and Law (law was better than the others because he can attack internally) do real damage yet you believe narrative will let Sanji magically do it.

Now this is something I've never seen before:catsweat:.
Was this stated in this story or is this your way of justifying them being able to use it?
If it's the earlier, I'd love to see the panels
Yes it is in there. You can check the panel where the Scabbards first attack Kaido on the platform. They say "Sunachi" which as explained is to cast away your name. Right after that, they are able to cut Kaido with Kaido stating that they are using Oden's Ryou.

Correct they did not, but Inu and Neko possesses the ability to hurt Kaido in base with their Haki :catsweat: (If you are able to provide conclusive evidence for point 1 then I'll change my opinion on this ^^)

Also, if anyone is ignoring context, it is those that claim that the Rooftop 5 are stronger than Yonko Commanders etc because they were able to deal damage to Kaido to some degree. The scabbards were also able to hurt Kaido let's also put them above commanders whilst we are it (even though we have in manga evidence that the strongest of the lot are only as strong as base Jack, save the dukes in sulong)
See above.

The dealing damage argument, I've addressed above.
The reason the rooftop 5 get portrayal over some others, for example Scabbards is based on their portrayal and feats.
The major stat in favor of the Scabbards compared to Kidd , Killer and Law is AP.

That aside, the trio showed better reactions, Durability , endurance. Not only is they take several attacks, but they fought till Kaido went Hybrid and they fought and took attacks off panel. They also fought in a 5 v 2 compared to the Scabbards who fought in a 9 v 1.

Show me the panel of him struggling with beetle man. He was fighting beetle and several other beetle men as stated from beetleman. So show me the panels of only beetle man and zoro clashing. I will wait.

Sanji in Zou needed the assistance of broke to take down sheep head lol

Name the move in sanjis arsenal that could hurt kaido.

Killer used sounds waves that sliced kaido from the inside

Luffy used advanced ryou to bypass kaidos durability and hit him from within

Kidd didn't do shit but slam him to the ground

Law used gamma knife. A devil fruit ability that allows Law to bypass durability and hit his target from the inside.

Zoro stayed screw it and used Large AP attacks lol

Sanji with or without raid suit lacks all of this
So u didnt read the manga because of you did no need to wait lol the apoo moments lmao plz just look closely at my point ok bro & I know what every body use & everyone on roof hurt kaido bro including kidd moves even if they didnt look that great sanji would hurt kaido also I have no doubt, shit I'll go as far as to say every straw hat has something in there arsenal to hurt kaido, what manga you've been reading bro
Post automatically merged:

Sanji still ain’t make queen bleed. Chopper has better portrayal
Really bro blood is your argument

So u didnt read the manga because of you did no need to wait lol the apoo moments lmao plz just look closely at my point ok bro & I know what every body use & everyone on roof hurt kaido bro including kidd moves even if they didnt look that great sanji would hurt kaido also I have no doubt, shit I'll go as far as to say every straw hat has something in there arsenal to hurt kaido, what manga you've been reading bro

Really bro blood is your argument
Drop the cap

Look.. it's known Sanji is the 2nd most important character after Luffy. He even has his own manga dedicated to him. Sanji not being on the roof was set up on purpose so Oda doesn't end the arc too early. :sanmoji:

Lol I'm not , kinemon went from getting shit on by law & mingo to fighting kaido & taking adcoc & still was conscious:sanmoji: the scroll guy is like folder yet he was doing good against kaido shit he even block his boro breathe, I guess there stronger that sanji & better than the straw hats :pepecorn:
Sanji tried to block block P1's punch and he got yeeted and damaged even with the RS, he isn't doing shit to someone dozens of times stronger than P1, hell, a Boro Breath from Kaido made him shit his pants.

Sanji tried to block block P1's punch and he got yeeted and damaged even with the RS, he isn't doing shit to someone dozens of times stronger than P1, hell, a Boro Breath from Kaido made him shit his pants.
He only felt a little pain & when king attack it was much worst yet almost zero damage & a attack from apoo made zolo & zoro shit themselves yet they fought kaido:sanmoji: & did there thing soooooo

He only felt a little pain & when king attack it was much worst yet almost zero damage & a attack from apoo made zolo & zoro shit themselves yet they fought kaido:sanmoji: & did there thing soooooo
Yes, all that proves is RS gives more more durability than basic human (or rubber) bodies of Luffy and Zoro and even Shanks (who got nommed by a fish).

Sanji's defenses definitely are not par with sword and CoA of Zoro and his strength to block an attack is definitely not comparable when he immediately got sent flying by King or even P1.

Idk why you're comparing apples to oranges. Sanji with RS is definitely most durable Strawhat if we don't take defenses into account... or, well, he's more durable than anything without special durability. And that isn't really relevant to anything within this topic.

H

humanbeing

he is not as strong as Zoro but at least he is stronger than Killer in my opinion and his fire attacks should be able to hurt Kaido at least a little bit but nothing will change they would have lost as well.

Yes, all that proves is RS gives more more durability than basic human (or rubber) bodies of Luffy and Zoro and even Shanks (who got nommed by a fish).

Sanji's defenses definitely are not par with sword and CoA of Zoro and his strength to block an attack is definitely not comparable when he immediately got sent flying by King or even P1.

Idk why you're comparing apples to oranges. Sanji with RS is definitely most durable Strawhat if we don't take defenses into account... or, well, he's more durable than anything without special durability. And that isn't really relevant to anything within this topic.
It's relevant when guys bring it up im just clearing things up & it seems like u dont know sanji because even without the suit sanji already durability & he didn't immediately got sent flying df wasn't king trying to send him flying with his kicks but fail & only , when sanji wasn't focus on him he use his full zoan attack catching him of guard, & with P1 he was testing out his suit & it made more sense in the anime compared to the manga

Also, doesn't Apoo bypass durability? If Killer's sonic scythe bypasses dura because it's made of sound Apoo's attack should also bypass it.

Any of the R5 could

Funny thing is that both those times Sanji was in mid air. He had no footing to resist the attack. Not a fair comparison.
It's like saying why did Zoro not block BM lightning attack when he failed to hit Kaido with Hiryu Kaen.

Any of the R5 could

Funny thing is that both those times Sanji was in mid air. He had no footing to resist the attack.

Any of the R5 could

Funny thing is that both those times Sanji was in mid air. He had no footing to resist the attack. So not a fair comparison.
Isn't he an "aerial combatant"? The whole King vs Sanji came from this :wellwell: