[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are already looking wolfy.

No explanation for your voting process and case wants it involves something related to Flower out of all players.
Nah man I'm 100 Town this game, sorry. Five posta in this game all you're trying to do is explain game instead of solve it. Looks over productive to me.

Nah man I'm 100 Town this game, sorry. Five posta in this game all you're trying to do is explain game instead of solve it. Looks over productive to me.
I was attempting to solve the Flower situation and several others. I'm not hell bent on mechanics, looks like a weak push to me.

I'm starting to believe that I'm really into something about Flower presumably. If my lynch is worth making Town open their eyes then be it.

Not saying you guys all are scum but what's happening here is not normal.

Lind's reasons for lynching me don't make an ounce of sense and now this weird pattern.

I mean it's not I'm scared of anything here.

I would like if for once Town would not mislynch me though, expecially now that I'm finally shaping up the quality of my playstyle as I claimed the other time. Which equates to less detrimental actions for starters, but also more contribution that doesn't simply find its ground in sterile OMGUS.

The hilarious notion is that I started suspecting Lind broadly since his push on me was that weak and so I wanted to attempt to wrap my mind to figure out the real motives he might have had.

And yes I did not merely sus the players who voted me or showed antagonism anyway, look at Nat and Ripped for example.

I'm a man of word and I'm shaping up my playstyle.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I dub you into my personal secretary trissy, :endthis:can you tell me if anything interesting happened this phase besides flower swapping votes every 3 secs. :
Wow the personal secretary of King Frigo.

1. Flowa got silenced. or she is faking it. Who knows. Apparently, she can only vote and could make an announcement after getting silenced. Probably one of her abilities I guess. Some people wanna lynch her because of this.

2. There was some Ripped vs Light going on. Because Ripped claimed to be unkillable. Which costed town one claim. We can claim only twice per dp. To me it seemed TvsT. Light didn't really like that he claimed in a limited claim game. And Ripped apparently caught Light being scum because the latter started pushing him lol or something.

3. There was something with Lind and Beta going on. Though I just skimmed through those posts. >_> That happened like 3-4 pages ago.

That's all I found kinda important so far.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The hilarious notion is that I started suspecting Lind broadly since his push on me was that weak and so I wanted to attempt to wrap my mind to figure out the real motives he might have had.

And yes I did not merely sus the players who voted me or showed antagonism anyway, look at Nat and Ripped for example.

I'm a man of word and I'm shaping up my playstyle.
I told you my reasons when you asked me why I was voting you. Which you then took to it so out of context and made it into a fantasy scenario where I'm trying to get rid of the great Beta cause he caught my plan to lynch Flower. But now you're saying you can't wrap your head around my vote on you.

but...she hasn't said anything :kaidowhat:
He means her post restriction. He thinks she's faking it.

I told you my reasons when you asked me why I was voting you. Which you then took to it so out of context and made it into a fantasy scenario where I'm trying to get rid of the great Beta cause he caught my plan to lynch Flower. But now you're saying you can't wrap your head around my vote on you.

He means her post restriction. He thinks she's faking it.
You literally voted me for now concrete reason.

Your rationale was driven by something that doesn't even exist. I was lurking the thread and answered your vote, this was your rationale.

Excuse me if I started to build a case on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.