Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be back when Sanji beats both King and Queen and makes Kaido bleed profusely! Or when the full summary drops

Sanji is truly the Pirate King’s right wing and will get even more unimaginable feats this entire arc!!!!

Watch a certain clown cult hate especially when their fav character is on the verge of dying from a single hit 😂😂😂
Agreed bro! Couldn’t be me man, there’s far more important things in life then bickering back and forth over….drawings smh

Some people are just weird like that and I only feel pity for them
Are you sure you are not a troll 🤔

Not really, it wouldn't be the first time a theory comes true because the person who made it understood the reference Oda was working with and considered the possibilities linked to it; hence why many correctly theorized some years ago that Kaido would have a powerful daughter.
Not the same thing at all. If Yamato’s story ends exactly the same way as that myth people predicted her by then you can equate the two. Oda references things all the time. Ussop's story was based on the boy who cried wolf but he didn't die in the end. Chopper was based on Rudolph but he didn't rejoin his herd in the end. Predicting that Oda will add a character to reference things is entirely different from predicting the result of an entire character arc. You've also shot yourself in the foot with this one, because if Oda is following his references 1:1 then which of the two myths about Yamato is he going to follow? Again, tell me the difference between this argument and MKB. I can't see any more evidence for this than MKB.

Fire? There's already Sanji for that (+ Luffy Red Hawk) in the crew. Tbh I'm not betting on Yamato joining despite all the shilling
Franky was able to breathe fire before the diable jambe was a thing, but yeah if her only power is fire then that severely diminishes her chances of joining
All we know so far is that Yamato has fire based attacks
Sure but its probably not just that, her father's first power to be showcased was also fire but it didnt end there

Status
Not open for further replies.