Episode Discussion Why are people acting like they know more than Toei anime

Doesn't negate my first few sentences, even if Oda green lighted it, it was terrible decision on his part or he just doesn't care much about what happens in the anime, especially when we have seen that the way it was executed in the manga was much more effective.
its actually helps out anime fans more.. since now they aren't confused whether that zoro didn't know he had Coc and imbued it or he knew it beforehand.. it makes a difference and for the betterment if not for the sake of keeping the hype
Post automatically merged:

Cause it doesn't matter
it does in the long run.. you are being inconsistent and you are admitting to it as if its nothing.. its a matter of credibility nibba.

its actually helps out anime fans more.. since now they aren't confused whether that zoro didn't know he had Coc and imbued it or he knew it beforehand.. it makes a difference and for the betterment if not for the sake of keeping the hype
Anime is not an exam to help out the watchers to figure out things. One of the good thing about confusion is that the payoff will be far more enjoyable later on than a bland ass statement by Zoro that won't be that much hype.

So do you also accept Sanji trashing Drake as canon?
Yeah it made perfect sense I mean didn't queen in base no diff drake :sanmoji: & here we have sanji who fought full zoan queen & shit on perospero & now is fighting hybrid queen in base , so yeah toei anime was on point:finally:

Personally for someone like me who love reading manga & study them alot , the anime has been way better compared to the manga, show things/ filling in those blanks, & just making more since compared to the manga no doubt, I've heard people say they show just go only off the manga:suresure: if they did that one piece anime would be crap & mostly even would have law powers to teleport :suresure:

Last edited:

it does in the long run.. you are being inconsistent and you are admitting to it as if its nothing.. its a matter of credibility nibba.
No it doesn't. What long run. They will never mention xdrake and Sanji

No it doesn't. What long run. They will never mention xdrake and Sanji
what do you mean they never mention X drake and sanji..?.. things like this fill holes in the plot and thats what toei did.. it just Meand sanji is superior to Drake in strength.. hence influence how the character is seen...if he goes on to beat queen whole being inferior to Drake...then it wouldn't explain how Drake was groveling before queen shivering..

what do you mean they never mention X drake and sanji..?.. things like this fill holes in the plot and thats what toei did.. it just Meand sanji is superior to Drake in strength.. hence influence how the character is seen...if he goes on to beat queen whole being inferior to Drake...then it wouldn't explain how Drake was groveling before queen shivering..
No it doesn't cause dropping a ancient zoan isn't anything all the SH did it abd they were still up. Like i said its like Page 1

Because Oda speaks to them personally while Toei has no communication with Oda, same with Viz, Vivre Card, or the movies, even the ones written by Oda. The only thing that matters is the manga as interpreted using Google Translate.

Wasnt the anime just irrelevant when sanji was getting random feats? We know what’s changed obviously, but damn y’all Disingenuous
Sanji looks good? Anime non canon.
Sanji looks bad? Anime canon.
Zoro looks good? Anime canon.
Zoo looks bad? Anime non canon.

It's not hard to work out.