Episode Discussion Why are people acting like they know more than Toei anime

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That isn't what I said, good job putting words in my mouth. Are you offended in what I said because you also partake in such childish antics? No other manga forum allows people to spam nonstop Zoro threads. Name me any other forum were the mods allows that? This forum only allows that because the mods are chill. I personally like that the mods are not strict but I expect the users to not take advantage of that and spam nonstop Zoro threads.
You can't doom someone for making thread like.

Why Zoro is XXX

Or Zoro vs XXX even if its repetetive and you know this.

If something is overboard mods take action. But you don't see this because there are small things. But if you stack them they do a lot. to prevent shit threads and etc from happening. Ofc some slip thru but its not their fault.

Like this or not this forum is predominantly or whatever the word is a forum filled with Zoro fans.

My whole point was that you expect people to not talk about manga in manga section. I'm not offended.

You can't doom someone for making thread like.

Why Zoro is XXX

Or Zoro vs XXX even if its repetetive and you know this.

If something is overboard mods take action. But you don't see this because there are small things. But if you stack them they do a lot. to prevent shit threads and etc from happening. Ofc some slip thru but its not their fault.

Like this or not this forum is predominantly or whatever the word is a forum filled with Zoro fans.

My whole point was that you expect people to not talk about manga in manga section. I'm not offended.
Like I said it is literally spam. More than half the threads created are either sanji or zoro. Go look at the last 30 threads and count to me how many are about zoro or sanji. Especially when every one of those threads can be consolidated since they are same. The mods are very hands off , which I don’t mind however you guys are taking full advantage of that by nonstop spamming zoro and sanji. Obsessing over fake characters.

People are fighting over whether Toei Additions are Canon or Not, but you guys missed something very important
First of all, Toei aren't just crazy to add Story Changing Reveals without asking Oda
You think Toei can just randomly make Chopper have CoC & make Franky eat a DF & Jinbe dies?
Obviously not

Oda doesn't specify how their Scenes play out, but they do confirm stuff with him
For example, they call Oda & ask: "Hey, does Zoro have Haoshoku Haki?", Oda says Yes
And Toei starts hyping Zoro their own way, as simple as that

But this isn't my Topic
What i really wanted to address is that Zoro having CoC was used in a Very Major Moment of this Arc, the build up to it was important & the reveal gave us so much to think about & so many implications, but Toei just decided to ruin the Reveal for Anime-Only Fans??

Did Toei just randomly said, screw Anime-Only Fans, i'm gonna spoil the Reveal very early !!
It wasn't even a tease, it was straight CoC Shockwave (Not similar to when Zoro scared those Gamblers)
And you people should know that there are a lot of Anime-Only Followers & they wouldn't even consider that such Scene wasn't in Manga. So Toei completely changed the order of reveals

I believe Oda & Toei are tricking all of us, yes, Zoro is a Conqueror, but it's not as simple as that
I think Zoro is much more than that, Asura isn't just a Haki Technique, it's a totally new Concept of Power
Oda didn't care that Toei are heavily hinting at Zoro's CoC but in his own Manga, he didn't want to straight make things clear, he left ambiguity regarding Zoro's Haoshoku

You think Oda gave Mihawk the Eyes of a Hawk & almost called him "Clairvoyant", just so he detects Zoro have CoC?
No, Mihawk isn't looking for CoC Users, he saw something else in Zoro, something of next level
I'm not trying to hype Zoro too much, but just think about it, why Oda takes his time revealing Zoro's CoC, something which Luffy had hundreds of chapters already !!

Wano is building up to a Major Zoro Reveal, where Fans are focusing too much on CoC, but the answer is different & unexpected

They certainly know more about the plot but they get a free pass for the fights.
It's supposed to be entertaining so they throw in whatever they want.
I don't watch the anime, but I have seen some of the fights and to be honest they failed hard at entertaining me since the Luffy vs Lucci fight

But remember, the anime staff doesn’t have to ask Oda permission to add filler
They do though. The anime staff came out today on Twitter and literally confirmed he animated Zoro doing CoC. Which means the director told him. We know that the anime tesm also knows the end of Wano. Thry hype him cause Oda allows it
Post automatically merged:

something you don't get you're doing mate.
Bro stop talking nonesense

That isn't what I said, good job putting words in my mouth. Are you offended in what I said because you also partake in such childish antics? No other manga forum allows people to spam nonstop Zoro threads. Name me any other forum were the mods allows that? This forum only allows that because the mods are chill. I personally like that the mods are not strict but I expect the users to not take advantage of that and spam nonstop Zoro threads.
You seem stressed because Zoro the goat. Just don't go in those threads

I

Indigo

I don't think the CoC in the anime was bad at all. I have many reasons to enjoy it.

1 - I like it because it makes the haters that were saying stuff like "Zoro doesn't have CoC confirmed yet" / "Kaido didn't know what he was talking about" / "Kaido felt the CoC Haki from Enma" have a really hard time arguing against.

2 - It shows Zoro is able to use the normal form of CoC and not just a specific / weird version with Asura, like some people were trying to say Zoro had, like a nerfed / situational CoC.

3 - I like that Zoro is shown using it the first time against some drunken fodder, just like Luffy started learning his own CoC using against animals and many fodder.

4 - I like that Zoro only downed a few people in the area, it almost felt targeted, was he controlling it? does he know how to use the base form of CoC all of this time? it gives us many fun things to discuss.

5 - I think it works a lot better for the basic form to be used right now and when the Roof Piece comes along, the Asura scene can make a lot more sense, especially with the effects that Toei decides to use.

Overall, it was just a cool scene for me.

I don't think the CoC in the anime was bad at all. I have many reasons to enjoy it.

1 - I like it because it makes the haters that were saying stuff like "Zoro doesn't have CoC confirmed yet" / "Kaido didn't know what he was talking about" / "Kaido felt the CoC Haki from Enma" have a really hard time arguing against.

2 - It shows Zoro is able to use the normal form of CoC and not just a specific / weird version with Asura, like some people were trying to say Zoro had, like a nerfed / situational CoC.

3 - I like that Zoro is shown using it the first time against some drunken fodder, just like Luffy started learning his own CoC using against animals and many fodder.

4 - I like that Zoro only downed a few people in the area, it almost felt targeted, was he controlling it? does he know how to use the base form of CoC all of this time? it gives us many fun things to discuss.

5 - I think it works a lot better for the basic form to be used right now and when the Roof Piece comes along, the Asura scene can make a lot more sense, especially with the effects that Toei decides to use.

Overall, it was just a cool scene for me.
For a manga-reader it's a cool scene, for a anime-watcher it kinda ruined the surprise. But tbh almost everyone that was involved in OP knew about Zoro's CoC after the chapter 1010

I

Indigo

For a manga-reader it's a cool scene, for a anime-watcher it kinda ruined the surprise. But tbh almost everyone that was involved in OP knew about Zoro's CoC after the chapter 1010
Yep, that's what i posted on the other thread.

The anime is being made with the Japanese audience in mind, those have been following One Piece for a long time and have read the manga, people that are anime onlies are most likely Western, or at least just outisde of the Japan / main audience.

Tbh Toei shouldn't get tlall the blame of spoiling Zoro's CoC. When I woke up on Friday, the day that said chapter came out, the first thing that I was in social networks was "Zoro's CoC chapter 1010". Yeah, I was about to read the chapter in a few minutes anyways but if it ruined my surprise imagine how a anime only guy felt like...

Yep, that's what i posted on the other thread.

The anime is being made with the Japanese audience in mind, those have been following One Piece for a long time and have read the manga, people that are anime onlies are most likely Western, or at least just outisde of the Japan / main audience.
But hey, at least they accomplished their objective. They even gave us, the manga readers, some good Zoro hype.

watching clips of it is watching the anime lol :lawsigh:
No, if I read 5 chapters of a manga that has a 1000 chapters, then no I am not reading said manga.
Why do you want so hard to say that I watch the anime when I don't?
I watched 3 minutes of Katakuri vs Luffy, boring so I stopped, around the same for Luffy vs Doffy and Zoro using CoC during the raid which was like 1 minute.
That's not watching the anime lol

No, if I read 5 chapters of a manga that has a 1000 chapters, then no I am not reading said manga.
Why do you want so hard to say that I watch the anime when I don't?
I watched 3 minutes of Katakuri vs Luffy, boring so I stopped, around the same for Luffy vs Doffy and Zoro using CoC during the raid which was like 1 minute.
That's not watching the anime lol
Stop the cap the fact you even care to look at and cant resist talking about it just speak volumes you "suppose" to stick to manga but somehow anime talk get you interested lol and the first statement they call dropping a series :kaidowhat:

Stop the cap the fact you even care to look at and cant resist talking about it just speak volumes you "suppose" to stick to manga but somehow anime talk get you interested lol and the first statement they call dropping a series :kaidowhat:
Also the first statement why you even click on it to begin with? Cus you interested in reading lol simple logic

Also the first statement why you even click on it to begin with? Cus you interested in reading lol simple logic
Still not watching the anime, I do the same with movies and books, I don't consider that I've watched or read them.
Drop the act bro, you like the anime, I'm allowed to not like it, this should not be bothering you lol

And I can discuss whatever I want, this is a free world

Still not watching the anime, I do the same with movies and books, I don't consider that I've watched or read them.
Drop the act bro, you like the anime, I'm allowed to not like it, this should not be bothering you lol

And I can discuss whatever I want, this is a free world
Yea you do you can trick others not me and for someone who dont like it you sure love talking about it this the second time you been in a anime discussion thread this week just imagine a one piece anime only goin in a one piece manga discussion talking manga how tf he knows what goin on:suresure: pretty sure that never happen and yea it bother me cus it fake shit "i hate how toei do one piece" "oh wait they anime luffy vs kat i gotta check it out" i seen many dudes with this corny "i dont watch anime" yet they discuss it when no one even tag them or reply to them about it like why even care if they can get you hype when you "supposedly" lost faith in them and yea it a free world you can say whatever you want but i can to and call people out on they fake shit like dis lol

Toei are the guys that made Brook scream in pain after taking a hit from Big Mom's lightning attack and then later on the manga confirms that Brook is immune to lightning, so to sum it up i wouldn't trust Toei with my goldfish, they can do great animation, but they should stop adding so much random stuff that messes up the story later on when it gets retconned by the manga

Even Zoro doesn't think Zoro has CoC
Look at this clown and the liners who agree with him that Zoro doesn’t have CoC :gokulaugh:
Crunchy roll themselves titled the video Zoro CoC

Zoro showing his CoC on purpose just means we were misinterpreting 1010 chapter... Like many already theorised Zoro was probably using CoC coating and that's what Kaido was reffering to... Which means Zoro didn't know he could use his CoC like that and that's also why he said Luffy figured something...