Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he would have been on the roof
Being on the roof was only a matter of will, but it's also situational, thats all, Killer is fighting Hawkins now, Sanji is fighting Queen cuz he was going to kill Chopper and everyone else in the Live Floor. Zoro went to the rooftop cuz he wanted to face Kaido and got helped by Marco

Nope, WsW confirmed the BPs know
Edit to counter: WsW knows because Luffy was with Jimbei when they encountered who's who. Also it was during their fight it was discussed so that is out the window. You can have this Sanji is #2 moment, Sanji stans need their W, so me as a Zboi will take my L

Then you should easily be able to answer the questions

Why wasnt Sanji on the roof?

Why isnt Sanji fighting King?

It's bounty, but if you guys want to display it as strength, go ahead got to enjoy your moments before Zoro takes over

Why isnt Sanji fighting King?

Why wasnt Sanji on the roof?

Im very curious
Don't involve me in the Sanji > Zoro bs :milaugh:

Read my post again, i said :

"Queen going all out in Hybrid thinking he's fighting Luffy's strongest subordinate "

That's the perception of the Beast Pirates, like you said likely based on bounty.

So that's why he jumped so fast into Hybrid and is trying hard, thinking he can take the head of Luffy's strongest subordinate :myman:

Using simple logic.

Why isnt Sanji fighting King

Why wasnt Sanji fighting on the Roof

You guys can have this moment, ill take my L

But im still enjoying my Ws from the roof, Zoro having CoC, and Sanji fighting Queen
Because Marco is having his fun with King

Oda wants the supernovas who rebel against Kaido to stand up against him.Sanji isn't a supernova but being a supernova is not a powerlvl statement.

Being on the roof was only a matter of will, but it's also situational, thats all, Killer is fighting Hawkins now, Sanji is fighting Queen cuz he was going to kill Chopper and everyone else in the Live Floor. Zoro went to the rooftop cuz he wanted to face Kaido and got helped by Marco
Sanji is fighting Queen because Sanji always fights the 3rd strongest, that's why before SvQ all the Sanjibros were on the SvsKing train

2nd Oda would have put Sanji on the roof if that were a case, it's not a "matter of will"

Status
Not open for further replies.