Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH Oda won't ever say this shit without having a great pay off for Zoro later
Queen called Zoro number 3 and a chapter later Zoro zapped Apoo, scared Queen, flied to the rooftop and did all that crazy shit
So yeah stay strong my fellow Zoro fans, this is the EXACT same situation that we were put in pre 997 :zosmug:
Also @bennbeckman chill man, don't get baited :kata:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
A Sanji fan with humility. (No I am not a humble Zoro fan) but I respect your humility

Actually I disagree with the bad plot of Sanji. Sanji has a higher bounty which overlooks the laughing stock part, the bad plot part was Sanji actually getting outran and captured by BM so i dont actually see any more bad plot points during the war playing out for Sanji. Sanji is looking solid vs Queen right now, easily having the upperhand.

I think Oda will do Sanji a lot of justice in defeating Queen.
Maybe it's a funny plot of GAGs
Maybe it's used to set off Zoro's plot
I don't know, but I'm upset now

Dude calm down bm thinks sanji is number 2 because of his bounty.
She also called him a laughing stock.
Pay attention to whats happening sanji is still fighting a laughing stock 3rd place while zoro is going back to 1st.
Do you honestly think Zoro is going back to fight kaido, wake the fuck up

Oda has betrayed us, I'm not even sure if he's going to fight king anymore, at this point I would not be surprised if Oda just throws Zoro to fight perospero or some shit

I need feats, I need hype !! I need CoC development! I need Zoro's backstory! I need his conclusion plotline against Orochi, I need him slicing King up

Oda just can't give me my W's any sooner...

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
WHY ARE ZORO FANS SO MAD AT US SANJI FANS LOL

GUESS WHAT BUDDY

WE SAID ZKK WON'T HAPPEN FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS ( BTW ZORO is #3 :suresure:) AND NOW ITS NOT HAPPENING WE MAKE FUN OF U

WE SAID ZORO IS NOT THE RIGHT HAND/ VICE CAPATAIN ( SANJI IS LUFFY'S WINGS ) AND NOW IT TRUE WE MAKE FUN OF YOU

WE SAID ZORO IS 3RD STRONGEST AND #3 AFTER SANJI ( SANJI #2 OF THE GROUP ) AND NOW IT TRUE WE MAKE FUN OF YOU

WHAT IS SO WRONG THAT WE ARE SAYING?? WE DON'T MAKE FUN OF YOU BEFORE THIS STUFF IS CONFIRMED

BUT NOW ITS CONFIRMED WE CAN MAKE FUN OF YOU ALL WE WANT SO DEAL WITH IT

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

TBH Oda won't ever say this shit without having a great pay off for Zoro later
Queen called Zoro number 3 and a chapter later Zoro zapped Apoo, scared Queen, flied to the rooftop and did all that crazy shit
So yeah stay strong my fellow Zoro fans, this is the EXACT same situation that we were put in pre 997 :zosmug:
Also @bennbeckman chill man, don't get baited :kata:
I dont really care, i enjoy commenting on here. I understand how this forum work which is why I enjoy it.

People are clearly baiting Zbois and I dont mind biting and going back and forth.
Post automatically merged:

If Zoro keeps getting gagged ill take my L @Black hair

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Do you honestly think Zoro is going back to fight kaido, wake the fuck up

Oda has betrayed us, I'm not even sure if he's going to fight king anymore, at this point I would not be surprised if Oda just throws Zoro to fight perospero or some shit

I need feats, I need hype !! I need CoC development! I need Zoro's backstory! I need his conclusion plotline against Orochi, I need him slicing King up

Oda just can't give me my W's any sooner...
He just gave Zoro conquerors haki and left sanji without.
This arc is great for zoro once wano ends zoro will have a bounty in the billions while sanji will fall behind jinbe.
He already lost his place to jinbe in the shs group shots.

Even Sanji fans know he's not the 2nd strongest really, it's just some banter and Sanji got good hype this chapter so want to tease Zoro fans I guess. No need to go back and forth over it lol.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I dont really care, i enjoy commenting on here. I understand how this forum work which is why I enjoy it.

People are clearly baiting Zbois and I dont mind biting and going back and forth.
Post automatically merged:

If Zoro keeps getting gagged ill take my L
SANJI FANS : USING FACTS AND EVICDECENCE FROM MANGA

ZORO : FANS STOP BAITING US IT WONT WORK :josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

:denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote::denzimote:

Status
Not open for further replies.