Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou is watching them from beind the rubble. He's worrying whether Luffy can win, since if Luffy can't, he won't be able to leave Wanokuni. Luffy raises his right arm and points to Onigashima's island in the sky.

Luffy: "Momo...
You have to fly up to the island and take me with you...!!!"

So i think this is the way for Marco to leave his fight with King
Zoro will step in and ask Marco to go heal Luffy or someshit
:king:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Caribou is watching them from beind the rubble. He's worrying whether Luffy can win, since if Luffy can't, he won't be able to leave Wanokuni. Luffy raises his right arm and points to Onigashima's island in the sky.

FINALLY YOU UNDERSTAND

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
How do you call yourself a mangaka, writes an arc who is supposed to be zoro's arc and then gives sanji the spotlight instead?

Wtf Oda I hope all your readers drop this washed up manga, I'm tired of all your breaks and I'm mostly tired of all your bullshit
Dude calm down bm thinks sanji is number 2 because of his bounty.
She also called him a laughing stock.
Pay attention to whats happening sanji is still fighting a laughing stock 3rd place while zoro is going back to 1st.

Yeah most likely, Luffy still needs healing.

J

Joy D. MADS

You're not making any sense.

Taking a L would be like if I said something would happen, but then the opposite happens etc.

Why would I take a L because of Sanji hype? Don't make sense lol unless I said Sanji wouldn't get any hype somewhere lol.
#notagoodoneforzolo

I'm a Sanji fan

But we all know Zoro is number two

So the author may have a bad plot for Sanji next
:josad:
A Sanji fan with humility. (No I am not a humble Zoro fan) but I respect your humility

Actually I disagree with the bad plot of Sanji. Sanji has a higher bounty which overlooks the laughing stock part, the bad plot part was Sanji actually getting outran and captured by BM so i dont actually see any more bad plot points during the war playing out for Sanji. Sanji is looking solid vs Queen right now, easily having the upperhand.

I think Oda will do Sanji a lot of justice in defeating Queen.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
SO THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL BEAT A CALAMITY THIS ARC WITH 50% AND NO HEALING

IS SANJI

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

SANJI GOT RAMMED BY ACNICENT ZOAN FIGHTER JETT 1.330 BOUNTY KING TO THE STOMACH TANKED IT AND THEN GOT BEAT UP FOR FREE BY NOT USING COA HAKI TO DEFEND HIMSELF BY 500M BOUNTY BLACK MARIA FOR 20 MINUTES

50% HP SANJI VS 100% HP QUEEN

100% HP ZORO + INSTANT HEALING MEDICINE VS 80% HP KING

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Sanji is the laughing stock on onigashima
zoro is the laughing stock of one piece community
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
How is Zoro the laughing stock of the OP community?
Post automatically merged:

Its a reference to his bounty being the 2nd biggest since she doesnt know jinbe joined
Let Sanji fans have their W, they've taken heavy hits since 997

i think sanji needs all the help he can get, started with baby steps of false recognition from enemy forces until he gets his pseudo-CoC in the near future.

LMAO, poor sanji even his wins are fake

Status
Not open for further replies.