Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The funny ting about this whole No.2 argument is that even if we want to paper up the cracks by saying Sanji is only called the No.2 because of his bounty and that Zoro is the 2nd strongest, which I don't necessarily disagree with btw, the ironic ting is that it isn't as obvious as folks typically make it out to be, at least not to the One Piece verse:catsweat:.
Or than zoro have coc, awakened adv coc and he can fight one vs one agaisnt kaido while sanji is fighting against queen who is wsw level

I want to tell all Sanji fans that it's not too early to be happy, because we all know that the author has made jokes about Sanji more than once
Let's see what the author will do next. I hope it's not what I said

Unless a somewhat rejuvenated Who's-Who somehow leaves Jimbei to help Black Maria capture Robin next chapter and Page One gets back up in 5% condition, the matchups blow almost as much as Bobbin.

Everyone knows that Zoro is the second strongest and stronger than Sanji. Everyone also knows why Black Maria said that.
But I know that Sanji fans will use that to bait us and you know what? Have fun Sanji fans. It’s your only opportunity since 10 years.
:milaugh:
We won’t be angry because in reality everyone knows the truth
Ah, but when Urouge was speaking you could not keep quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.