Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She will!
I believe in her! :neesama:
Well her not joining would be nice, she will pull basically a reversed Oden by staying back to protect Wano as its true guardian deity. She's too strong, she knows too much.
Her not joininng could save us like 1000 threads debating who's stronger, Zoro Yamato Sanji :josad:
But I like her and it would be a waste like Vivi if she doesn't join :josad:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Robin asks Brook how he wasn't affected by Black Maria's trap, Brook tells her that he's been seeing illusions in the mist for 50 years in the Florian Triangle, so no one can fool him with tricks like that. Robin laughs and mentions how the two of them are similar because of all the trauma they have been through in their lifes.
Any Brobin supporters need to make themselves known immediately so we can compile a list and submit it to Bogard for the express purpose of banning every single one :watchout:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Casually saved Chopper from being eaten Queen, knocked Perospero away, parried his attack. Saved Usopp, Nami and Tama from being disintegrated by Queen's Laser, saved and gave hope to the Samurai and the whole Live Floor, protected bandaged cross Zoro from Gifters and protected him from hybrid Queen while Chopper and the medical squad were treating him

All at once :myman: :myman:
You know than queen is wsw level and they are weaker than pica

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Casually saved Chopper from being eaten Queen, knocked Perospero away, parried his attack. Saved Usopp, Nami and Tama from being disintegrated by Queen's Laser, saved and gave hope to the Samurai and the whole Live Floor, protected bandaged cross Zoro from Gifters and protected him from hybrid Queen while Chopper and the medical squad were treating him

You know than queen is wsw level and they are weaker than pica

:cheers:
The purpose of Jinbe vs WsW was to establish the exact gap between Vets and YC3s. If Oda went straight for Jinbe vs Jack and Franky/Brook/Robin vs Sasaki/WsW/Maria, then we would have no way of knowing exactly how close the mid trio is to Jinbe. If someone thought that WsW could push Jack to high diff, then they’d think that Brook could push Jinbe to high diff. But now we know Vets can only push YC3s to mid diff at best, so Brook can only push Jinbe to mid diff a best
Brook is in all likelihood no match our wondrous Fishman. I concur on that.

I hope Oda shall portray the legendary Fishman clash nonetheless. I have been dreaming for it unremittingly.

Maybe! But fuckin that 9 Number being yet another fodder lol.

I do hope the lower numbers are a bit smart, at least the 1 Number. I do recall one of them in silhouette form not laughing at all, rather frowning
After this chapter, I’ve seen enough. None of the F5 are done yet, and Brook and Usopp will fight WsW and P1.

P1 never showed us anything at Onigashima, so it doesn’t make any sense for him to be done yet.

We never saw the aftermath of Jinbe’s Gargoyle Fist, and we never say WsW’s face, so he isn’t done yet.

Franky has barely even fought out of his Shogun, Franky has not received a powerup, and we didn’t see the aftermath of Radical Beam (we saw two tiny panels of Sasaki, but they were from a bad angle and didn’t show us definitively if he was in a “defeated” position).

Maria vs Robin is just starting.

Ulti is the hardest one to explain, but if none of the others are done yet, then she likely isn’t either, though if I had to choose one of them that is most likely to be done, it’s her

:cheers:
The purpose of Jinbe vs WsW was to establish the exact gap between Vets and YC3s. If Oda went straight for Jinbe vs Jack and Franky/Brook/Robin vs Sasaki/WsW/Maria, then we would have no way of knowing exactly how close the mid trio is to Jinbe. If someone thought that WsW could push Jack to high diff, then they’d think that Brook could push Jinbe to high diff. But now we know Vets can only push YC3s to mid diff at best, so Brook can only push Jinbe to mid diff a best
I doubt Oda cares about fan-interpreted power level brackets.

jinbei, zoro and luffy are the saving grace of the crew:
-jinbei destroyrd who's who
-zoro standing his ground against two yonko combined attack saving everyone in the process
-luffy went 1v1 against kaido for 10+ minutes

i said they ran at some point during fights.

Imagine still comparing Zoro and Sanji after all Zoro did on the rooftop. This is why having One Piece discussions are becoming a waste of time, some people just troll and others are plain stupid.
Is that why Oda talked about Sanji being one of the wings of the PK? We know Zoro had help on the rooftop, but doesn't mean fighting in team group means your Yonko lvl and idea to think they aren't equal despite spoilers push them as Pirate King's wings together doesn't make sense.

Plus Sanji stopped Big Mom's attack prior arc. Idk why your acting like that didn't happened when even Oda in SBS stated Sanji have the power to block her attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.