Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Happiness doesn’t last long man. The sanjifans running on this “wing” high. I feel pity for them that this is what they call an “achievement” :josad:
Nonetheless good for them I guess, although idk what’s hype about being a wing
They called sanji number 2.
Sanji is getting that praise that pre ts zoro got let them enjoy themselves.

Is that why Oda talked about Sanji being one of the wings of the PK? We know Zoro had help on the rooftop, but doesn't mean fighting in team group means your Yonko lvl and idea to think they aren't equal despite spoilers push them as Pirate King's wings together doesn't make sense.

Plus Sanji stopped Big Mom's attack prior arc. Idk why your acting like that didn't happened when even Oda in SBS stated Sanji have the power to block her attack.
If Sanji was that guy he would’ve been on the rooftop as well but instead he was getting clapped by Black Maria.

Zoro had no help when he Scarred Kaido, he had no help when he intercepted and blocked a Yonko combination attack, he had no help when he cut Kaido’s boro breath and Prometheous. He had no help when he showed his CoC. These were all solo feats, feats that are LEVELS above what Sanji has shown. Sanji being able to block one Big mom attack and him doing the stuff that I mentioned Zoro did are on ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LEVELS.

Like I said some people are just trolling and others are just stupid, you seem to be one of these people.

Happiness doesn’t last long man. The sanjifans running on this “wing” high. I feel pity for them that this is what they call an “achievement” :josad:
Nonetheless good for them I guess, although idk what’s hype about being a wing
Got give pity to someone who been talking BS on Sanji not facing YC, not getting stronger, etc.. You really can't give praise to a character. Got be troll and taking even when Oda on him being top guys with Zoro as he stated in SBS before. Man, talk about 'reaching' :kayneshrug:.

People need to realize is that Yamato's whole character arc here is about NOT being shackled down. Her devil fruit being regarded as "The Guardian Deity of Wano" should further enforce the notion that she will leave the Country. Whether it be as a Straw Hat, or by some other means, she is leaving Wano. This is the same thing Oden went through being born as the Shoguns son, and the fact that the borders of Wano were supposed to be closed. He didn't want to be shackled down either, and chose to follow his own path. That is what Yamato is trying to achieve herself.
TBH you can pull arguments for 2 options
- Yamato joining: like you said
- Yamato staying: she will get over his Oden's obbsession, will pull a reversed Oden and stay back to protect Wano and Momo. Her fruit etc...
So before Wano ends, both options are still valid

The protecting deity of wano leaving wano would be incredibly weird

The Wano natives are fed the view that Kaido the dragon is their protector, I can forsee Yamato taking over that role from her father in earnest
Tf are you on? The border will be open. She can be free and they said Luffy look like a guardian deity. @dontflame made a theory about this. Luffy was one and now Yamato is the other. Zoro will be the last guardian deity

If Sanji was that guy he would’ve been on the rooftop as well but instead he was getting clapped by Black Maria.

Zoro had no help when he Scarred Kaido, he had no help when he intercepted and blocked a Yonko combination attack, he had no help when he cut Kaido’s boro breath and Prometheous. He had no help when he showed his CoC. These were all solo feats, feats that are LEVELS above what Sanji has shown. Sanji being able to block one Big mom attack and him doing the stuff that I mentioned Zoro did are on ENTIRELY DIFFERENT LEVELS.

Like I said some people are just trolling and others are just stupid, you seem to be one of these people.
Ok, the rooftop was obviously a supernova only thing for thematic reasons. After that, the rooftop gang disassembled and went to their real fights. Luffy vs Kaido, Kidd and Law vs Mama, Hawkins vs Killer. Let's not pretend being on the roof was a power level. The story directs it and was better for it, but even if Akainu, Sabo, and Whitebeard himself were there, thy would never have made it to that rooftop.

As for getting "clapped by Black Maria", this chapter is literally a rebuke to you.

You are literally, legitimately, 100%, doing what Black Maria is doing and getting smacked down for in the chapter that you're commenting on. It's bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.