[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gonna look lame it nat flips town.
You are trying to not get heat from it as you are just following along.
I haven’t been following along. I’ve been vocal that Nat is the person who I see as the best vote. I just don’t like the shift my vote a bunch so I wait until the end to see if someone can persuade me of someone better.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
To make things clear on my end: I think there’s a chance that not all actions were written in the WU. I told Beta that I think there’s a very good chance that anyone who abstained was left out.
Probably. Some players who did not abstain could also be left out. Because of passives and stuff like that.

I think flower is town this game
You probably scum :goyea:
Doesn't make it better. The idea me and nat are scum aligned is gamethrowing. Mafia doesn't have to be as hard as yall are making it.

Like listen, you are all going for this big brain theories when stuff is laid out very simply right In front of you. Light is a liar, Lind has been figuring stuff out, it's all very basic. Nat is teamed with Light and is a fucking monster.

How many monster protagonists do you know.

Seriously people. THIS ISNT THAT HARD. STOP MAKING IT SO HARD.

We are in need of big brain Gung ho moves. We are already one scum down.

Keep it simple.
so Natalija and light are a team? Seems a bit obvious if you ask me:zosleepy: . And monster is def scum? Well if you believe wu is an accurate rep of the flavour, which I know from experience that most of the time it is not.
Fuji: Town.
Beta: Town.
Kro: Town.

That's my Town core rn.
:kayneshrug:no ryu????:josad:
You voted FLowa here

You later changed your vote to Beta

but probably didn't follow the right format as your vote remained on FLowa the entire time, based on the vote count.

But that is also similar to Ryu as I said before who voted for others but his vote remained on Flowa in the vote count

I'll wait to see what 'juicy' info Beta has on you first, as I am also not sure of Beta's play in this round.
I unvoted flower but it was missed. :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.