Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Robin's moment is going to be dwarfed by the Zoro vs Sanji toxicity. Robin has such an unique fighting style that I am ready for her to get the spotlight!
All the strawhats spotlights are almost always dwarfed by one of the M3 being somehow involved
Even Nami's moment was about hyping up Luffy to be the pirate King for the 156084 time

At least -thankfuly-, Zoro's moment didn't interfere with one of the crew highlight moments so far

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Immo its just the middle of the war, if sanji isnt defeating someone worthy till end I admit that I was wrong, but this is rly unlikely.
Oda can handle him better, he send Pero to sleep after just a random kick, and saved a lot of people this war, just how he needed help from robin, but he is just getting started.
I don't trust you guys your word is worth nothing. Chrono the biggest sanji fan here also said that if sanji fought queen he would admit that sanji is trash but then he ran away before it happened.:gonope:

not happening lmao. there is zero relation between wings and CoC. sanji gonna defeat queen 1v1 and that'll be the end of it. oda wanted to give sanji powerups, he already gave it in whole cake island with the raidsuit. this is zoro's arc lol.

you are free to think whatever you want though. doesnt mean its right.
everbody mention about relation of coc . what is that ? is there some rule book for getting coc like vivre card. oda punished some special constitution booklet ? Op has one rule . ıf oda want , that is done. that is all . so simple . no need to complicate :)
also , oda declared , ı dont care who is stronger zoro or sanji , sanji is my one of the main fighter with wing thing. he stated clearly. that means sanji is very top tier for oda . if you dont see relation , you should be blind.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
With your logic , Law is most durability person on the roof. after taking baqua , asif nothing happened , he keep going.
no its either zoro who tanked hakkai for a second or luffy who took ragnaraku fully head on.

Kaido is fighting nearly 1.5 2 hours . apparantly in 1 2 hours , he will be down before dawn.
Katakuri is
kaido fought 9 scabbards with the best of them (sulong inu, neko) being YC1 level and the worst being YC3 level. he then fought 5 supernova - who are all either YC1 or above level. he is then fighting yamato who is 100% above YC1.

katakuri fought luffy with just G4, no adv armament and observation.

i dont know what you're trying but ok, ill respond to this dumb logic.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
everbody mention about relation of coc . what is that ? is there some rule book for getting coc like vivre card. oda punished some special constitution booklet ? Op has one rule . ıf oda want , that is done. that is all . so simple . no need to complicate :)
if oda wants something he doesnt just give it. its not good writing. if oda wants to give something like CoC to a character he forshadows it for more than 2 arcs before giving it. that forshadowing is not there for sanji.

there are requirements to become CoC user and that is the disposition of a king to aim to rise above others. there are specific character traits which every CoC user has. Pls read the manga before twisting logic to justify sanji having CoC

SMFH

Whatever dude, I'm not going through all the accolades of each Starwhat.

The fact you have to go through all these smaller tidbits to justify why YOU wanting Sanji to have a bounty proves my point.

Again I can compare Chopper to Sanji i.e. with out Chopper saving Nami they wouldn't make it Alabasta so Luffy and Zoro couldn't do what they did (this is a laughable argument)

tl;dr Sanji's feats aren't good enough in Alabasta to get a bounty increase only Zoro & Luffy get over it, complain to Oda and Smoker.
your underestimation proves your.. irrationality... your loss
Post automatically merged:

Can Akainu burn through kaido's skin without Acoc?

The only swords he earned are Shisui and maybe you could make argument about Wado. Enma was basically exchange offer. He got yubashiri and sandai kitetsu the same way sanji got raid suit.
An exchange offer after he had saved her life that sword belonged to Hiyori doubt she would give it to Zoro if she felt it wasn't earned she could just have asked Tenguyama to give him the Nidai which is same rank as Enma.

So sanji taking out mr. 2 bon clay, and Crocodiles enforcers the unluckys doesn’t warrant a bounty?

Dude its Canon that there was no witnesses to sanjis works. Bon Clay was the only member of the Baroque works to not get immediately arrested because no one found him.

It’s the same thing as Sanji disrupting all the ships in the buster call by closing the gates. No one witnessed it so no one knew what he did.
Smoker was there bud, this is just a pitiful excuse.

Smoker witnessed all of Sanji's plan
Smoker was saved by Sanji
Smoker is aware Chopper + Sanji beat up Crocodiles enforcers
Smoker witnessed Sanji one-shotting a Bananawani

* no delving into eneis lobby * - Oda, Smoker, & WG don't see the need to give this guy a bounty tough luck, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.