Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that killer is the Zoro of the kidd pirates, therefore Killer>Sanji
What exactly did Killer so great to be > Sanji? So far he is fighting hawking a scrub who wasnt even able to become a f6, meanwhile Sanji 1v1 the 3 rd strongest person in kaidos crew.
Lets see Killer winning vs someone notable first before saying that he is stronger than Sanji, otherwhise this comparation is a joke immo.:kayneshrug:

i would say they are really close and sanji wont be able to low diff killer like zoro did.
Post automatically merged:

he didnt heal from the asura. he himself said thhat the scar from asura is permanent.
Dude leaving a scar doesnt mean it didnt heal:seriously: he stopped bleeding from that wound already and its closed like the Oden scar, its healed

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
What exactly did Killer so great to be > Sanji? So far he is fighting hawking a scrub who wasnt even able to become a f6, meanwhile Sanji 1v1 the 3 rn strongest person in the kaidos crew.
Lets see Killer winning vs someone notable first before saying that he is stronger than Sanji, otherwhise this comparation is a joke immo.:kayneshrug:
i don't remember sanji fighting kaido, let me check again:risicheck:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
What exactly did Killer so great to be > Sanji? So far he is fighting hawking a scrub who wasnt even able to become a f6, meanwhile Sanji 1v1 the 3 rd strongest person in the kaidos crew.
killer damaged kaido, fought 2 yonko and tanked attacks from both kaido and big mom.
we have an injured killer fighting hawkins a supernova 1v1.

sanji does not have any feats of that kind lmao

Dude leaving a scar doesnt mean it didnt heal:seriously: he stopped bleeding from that wound already and its closed like the Oden scar, its healed
yeah. permanent damage on the wound. its not like the scar the scabbards gave right? which just healed back up like nothing happened.

my argument was logical since it enabled the crew to accomplish what they could.. the reason why zoro and luffy could do what the coukd was dye to sanji.. and his plan..

Sanji made use of chopper.. ussop and chopper together defeated mr 4 and the lot..

but we can agree that mr 2 was on a different level..
ig you're misunderstanding something.. sanji both disposed of mr 2 and sabotaged crocodile.. and he's exactly why they reached alabasta.. what chopper and ussop did was decent for them.. but this long orchestrated plan.. helped the crew itself.. he was once again leading the crew in alabasta..

You can't compare what chopper did with ussop to what sanji did in the grand scheme of things...

Oh yea smoker just knows that sanji saved luffy and crew .. he doesn't know that sanji bet mr 2, attained the log post to alabasta, manipulated Boruque works like mr3, and fooled thier leader.. enabling zoro and luffy to do what they did whilst whopping ass infront of everyone casually without anyone knowing what he schemed..

its not a bad argument that i out forward.. you're just proving that you lack common reasoning....

in a nutshell.. everything that the crew accomplished was albeit partially but certainly due to sanji..

and so smokey doesn't know shit about sanji.. and the government didn't listen to him.. that is that about that
SMFH

Whatever dude, I'm not going through all the accolades of each Starwhat.

The fact you have to go through all these smaller tidbits to justify why YOU wanting Sanji to have a bounty proves my point.

Again I can compare Chopper to Sanji i.e. with out Chopper saving Nami they wouldn't make it Alabasta so Luffy and Zoro couldn't do what they did (this is a laughable argument)

tl;dr Sanji's feats aren't good enough in Alabasta to get a bounty increase only Zoro & Luffy get over it, complain to Oda and Smoker.

SMFH

Whatever dude, I'm not going through all the accolades of each Starwhat.

The fact you have to go through all these smaller tidbits to justify why YOU wanting Sanji to have a bounty proves my point.

Again I can compare Chopper to Sanji i.e. with out Chopper saving Nami they wouldn't make it Alabasta so Luffy and Zoro couldn't do what they did (this is a laughable argument)

tl;dr Sanji's feats aren't good enough in Alabasta to get a bounty increase only Zoro & Luffy get over it, complain to Oda and Smoker.
Or to the WG.

After being a doubter, now I think that ZKK is actually happening.
What changed your mind?

i don't remember sanji fighting kaido, let me check again:risicheck:
And What? Everyone from kid-hawking-apoo aliance fought Kaido, it does not mean that they are stronger than Sanji and Jimbe, this is a stupid take immo, lets see how Killer deals with Hawking a person weaker than f6, if he is so strong he should win easy right?
To bad that he is a scrub and he did nothing this entire war, being near Kaido does not pump his level up.:suresure:

killer damaged kaido, fought 2 yonko and tanked attacks from both kaido and big mom.
we have an injured killer fighting hawkins a supernova 1v1.

sanji does not have any feats of that kind lmao

yeah. permanent damage on the wound. its not like the scar the scabbards gave right? which just healed back up like nothing happened.
Dude I dont think you know how scars work:luuh: its literally a wound that healed but not in the "proper way", if it was permanent damage like you guys are saying then it wouldn't be a scar at all it would be a gaping wound like what Franky did to Sasaki. Also the scabbards didnt give him a scar, they tried to open the one given by Oden and failed

And What? Everyone from kid-hawking-apoo aliance fought Kaido, it does not mean that they are stronger than Sanji and Jimbe, this is a stupid take immo, lets see how Killer deals with Hawking a person weaker than f6, if he is so strong he should win easy right?
To bad that he is a scrub and he did nothing this entire war, being near Kaido does not pump his level up.:suresure:
Just like Sanji being near Zoro and Luffy does not pump his level up.
2 sneak attacks on Queen and the damage done to him so far is close to 0.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Fighting the 3rd person in Kaidos crew, and potentially winning 1v1, meanwhile Killer is yet to win vs hawking a person weaker than a f6.
i asked for feats not potrayal.

sanji hasnt won against queen yet. stop the headcanon lmao. killer took a lot of damage at the rooftop, he isnt at 100% and he is still fighting hawkins 1v1. sanji hasnt done that if you ask me

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Sanji with RS couldn't beat page one, and he is literally everyone's punching bag.:kaidowhat:

At least Killer managed to block and dodge some of Kaido's attacks and he also damaged Kaido. And then you have a cook, who shouldn't be scared of fire, pissing his pants when he saw a simple Boro Breath. Killer might not be stronger but his balls are bigger for sure.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Dude I dont think you know how scars work:luuh: its literally a wound that healed but not in the "proper way", if it was permanent damage like you guys are saying then it wouldn't be a scar at all it would be a gaping wound like what Franky did to Sasaki. Also the scabbards didnt give him a scar, they tried to open the one given by Oden and failed
bro we're both saying the same thing but we are using different terms. to me, healing fully means healing without even leaving a scar. by permanently damaged i meant that zoro left a scar behind. i didnt mean that kaido is still bleeding from that scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.