[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kind of sucks to not have any friends here to protect you tbh it makes me reconsider playing future games

I think everyone sheeping flower with no reason is very poor especially when I've told you all how vital I'm going to be and how easy I will be to read town

Oh well

Revive me if you can please

Sorry

Emil

Certified Memelord
retracted what very quickly exactly? @Lindltaylor

fuji and flower rly wanted to have fuji use the claim to solidify his case cuz they didnt want a scum (nat allegedly) to waste the claim according to them.

only natural i compromise no?

in fact i wanted tobi lynched over nat cuz i wanted to hear her defense first but tobi was killed and now we have a decent case on nat to follow. she hard defended tobi as well by attempting to lynch flower.

also my vote is still on her and i still think shes the best lead for today based off gameplay, but seems flower has a result that says otherwise

now its a matter of should i belive tone/reads/gameplay and go for nat or results and go for cal

yea i kind of fail to see what ur trying to get at tbh hmm

Emil

Certified Memelord
It kind of sucks to not have any friends here to protect you tbh it makes me reconsider playing future games

I think everyone sheeping flower with no reason is very poor especially when I've told you all how vital I'm going to be and how easy I will be to read town

Oh well

Revive me if you can please

Sorry
i think ur either a frustrated scum or ur being pushed by ones that are trying to save nat after failing to save tobi

Status
Not open for further replies.