SSTZ = Ripped
Marimo = Light

If you want to change your vote , simply do unvote first
In case I've missed your vote , let me know
Eight votes on Nat Alright

gonna ISO you bitches At night

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Players : @Ekkologix @Scum Flowa @Cray Cray @Lindltaylor @Light D Scumperouge @Natalija @krogothwolf @Finalbeta @Fruitji @Marimo_420 @anon @RippedCal @Dr_Professor83 @TheAncientCenturion @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo @Destroya @T-Pein™ @Ryu Kishi @Hayumi

1 Hr. 30 Minutes left . Be active if you weren't .
Day 2 Battlefield :

Hueco Mundo :

Hueco Mundo the dimension where Hollows reside. It is one of the three worlds created by the Soul King. Spatially, it exists between the Human World and the Soul Society, while also covering up the pit of Hell.
An unchanging night covers the sky, an endless white desert covers the ground. The tree-like objects are not plants, but rather quartz-like minerals. Hueco Mundo is a world of dense atmospheric reishi, more so than that of Soul Society or the Human World. While always in a state of night, the lunar phase of this world is noted as being the opposite of the Human World. According to the Shinigami, all Hollows live in Hueco Mundo, regardless of their nature. As such, they instinctively know how to access Hueco Mundo once becoming Hollows.

In the end of day , all alive players will be divided into four group. Each groups will shatter in 4 location.
Each location have different buff..
Players will be selected by host based on their involvement in the day phase.

1. Las Noches :
2. Adjuchas Den :
3. Menos Forest :
4. Los Abismos :

Each location has their own advantages and disadvantages.

Status
Not open for further replies.