[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Scum Flowa why are you so against me literally proving my alignment via claim tomorrow when we are one scum down and no town down?

Also why do you think I've tried to frame someone on day 2 which would be the lowest longevity plan ever

Sorry

@Scum Flowa why are you so against me literally proving my alignment via claim tomorrow when we are one scum down and no town down?

Also why do you think I've tried to frame someone on day 2 which would be the lowest longevity plan ever

Sorry
You think I want to let you waste a claim again? You did it twice by now. Hell no, you're not getting a third claim.

Mechanic leads is what Flowa has

Cals pleads must be bad
But they don't have mechanical reads. That's the thing. They just want you to think that.

But in actual fact tomorrow once I've flipped town and they are asked for the mechanical claim that led her down the wrong path. She is going to say it was never mechanical.

What she will do is point you to her outrageously poor case that she thought I was framing Light and will say THAT was the reason for the mislynch and then she will apologize and expect for everything to be okay.

Just make sure you remember these posts like this one when I die because they will be very important.

Sorry

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You think I want to let you waste a claim again? You did it twice by now. Hell no, you're not getting a third claim.
You're actually pathetic.

Even if you don't want me to claim you just lynch my day 1 caught scum Nat to confirm me.

I can be confirmed so easily which is probably why you want me dead.

Sorry

OK. Let me think aloud for a moment.

At the start of the phase Flowa asked me to claim if I am town.

And she asked all people to say the same

which Cal answered

So if I am getting Flowa's thoughts correctly here she probably detected Cal's post as false then.
I pointed out that flower probably had a lie detector for fucks sake.

I'm not going to say that when I fucking think they have a lie detector.

Can some town step in here I'm literally being open Wolfef from three directions

Sorry

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Can scums have the ability to track others? I thought it was just a townie ability.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I pointed out that flower probably had a lie detector for fucks sake.

I'm not going to say that when I fucking think they have a lie detector.

Can some town step in here I'm literally being open Wolfef from three directions

Sorry
I am trying to find what FLowa is hinting at.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
โ€Ž
Roletrackers can often be scum as they help the team figure out what and where actions are going but typically trackers are town yes to help town follow kills

Sorry
Is there any way to know what abilities each side have, and what potential abilities others here have ? any tut or anything? so I could know what others can do

Status
Not open for further replies.