[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm obviously leading by miles and there's no resistance at all but of course that means nothing to any of you because you'll do whatever Flower does without a second of thought

sorry
Your mates see the writing on the wall maybe.
How can they save you from mechanical stuff.
They can't .
Best thing to do is join it or what ekko tried and feign ignorance

I would still love to lynch him first but Town is so hell bent on different targets today. I would like not to underestimate his tactics.

Also I was thinking about something regarding the Flower matter. I don't see how she could possibly have the ability to type an announcement once silenced on D1, and I mean beside the fact it's weird she was allowed, that's not necessarily the problem, the problem is how does she have a factual ability in the rolesheet to... so that's probably either a framing attempt and someone made sure the wording was well set so that it could genuinely look like her own wording, or she is actually a scum that can frame Town by portraying fake messages via the host.

I did miss this point yesterday.

I still believe though that it's quite a bold move to install, the one from Flower to steer so much attention onto herself, considering how much it already sticks on her normally in every single game.

And she was even looking Jester like at one point, with the risk of being substantially hurt at night. That makes it more likely that she was genuinely restricted.

And still perhaps she didn't calculate all of this and still rolled her tactic. IIRC she already performed something of such nature in at least one game in the past.
I admit though the fact she somehow is supposed to have an ability that allows her to send messages via the host is not that likely per se.

I wish my knowledge over mechanics was greater so I could compute the odds more properly and come up with a better configuration.
Also as far as I recall, so far she didn't mention that she didn't send that message via the host in which she explained she could not post in the thread, so it's likely either she had the ability to send messages via the host as town or as scum.

Is it possible that out of all the players that were eventually upposed to have an ability like that Flower got it out of all of them? It's pretty rare to be able to send messages via the host. Unless it was part of the restriction but that's unlikely and she did not mention this too.
If we believe Flower is Town we have to believe that the player to be restricted from the game thread is funnily also the one capable to send a message via the host in which they explain they were restricted.
The last scenario decidedly hurts my IQ, the other points in her behalf stand still, but this is making me change my mind a lot.

This is the summary of what I realized this morning.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I'm obviously leading by miles and there's no resistance at all but of course that means nothing to any of you because you'll do whatever Flower does without a second of thought

sorry
I do think you are town. And you flipping death miller sounds like a reach imo.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
n fact i wanted tobi lynched over nat cuz i wanted to hear her defense first but tobi was killed and now we have a decent case on nat to follow. she hard defended tobi as well by attempting to lynch flower.
I don't think Nat ever hard defended Tobi. She voted Flower and I can't remember well, but I think that came much before the Tobi wagon picked up.

So no, you can't use her vote on Flower to say that it was a counter wagon to Tobi, when the Tobi wagon hadn't picked up.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Listen, I don't know if Flower lie detected Cal, or if she did something else. From her posts I can assume that there were 2 things:
1) She got his Write up name or the name of the player that Freak is.
2) She lie detected him with the I'm town posts.

I'm more likely to follow the second option over the first option, but whatever, Cal can't even claim if his action shows up in the write up or not at this point.

Listen, I don't know if Flower lie detected Cal, or if she did something else. From her posts I can assume that there were 2 things:

I'm more likely to follow the second option over the first option, but whatever, Cal can't even claim if his action shows up in the write up or not at this point.
So you think I decided to write "I am Town" knowing there was a potential lie detect (I said it was probably a lie detect in a post) even though nobody else was doing it so I was under no pressure to do so.

You're a real genius aren't you

sorry

I have a strong feeling he's not Freak.
And I have a strong feeling he's lying about being Town.

Are you scum this game or really can't read between the lines?

So you think I decided to write "I am Town" knowing there was a potential lie detect (I said it was probably a lie detect in a post) even though nobody else was doing it so I was under no pressure to do so.

You're a real genius aren't you

sorry
You dont have a choice..
Refuse and they save a usage lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.