Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It did not. If you wish to troll, that's okay- not that you're much good at it tbh. Just don't spread misinformation

No, I don't believe what WP idiots said. I'm just pointing out how your take is about as dumb as saying Zoro is strongest in crew because of statements from those WP idiots.

After all, Zoro has a billion examples of being called strongest in crew similar to Sanji's "number 2" scenario here. I'd reckon multiple examples > one if you want to act stupid and go that route?
just when saying a fact become a troll

troll is something like zoro is equal to luffy, ZKK, zoro withstand hakai COMPLETELY without needed saving
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

On sanji being called no 2... And people using that to determine his strength...smh.
This reminds me of the whole buggy gag... Where him being in rogers crew along with shanks was taken to determine his might and strength...he was even made a warlord lmao... Yes BM called him no 2. Cool. But that doesnt change anything. Sheesh 🙄

:zosleepy:

just when saying a fact become a troll

troll is something like zoro is equal to luffy, ZKK, zoro withstand hakai COMPLETELY without needed saving
:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Figured you're just here to start flame-wars rather than actual discuss stuff behind that alt :kayneshrug:

Welp, have fun in pathetically wasting your time baiting and trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.