Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just pretend that Whiskey Peak folks weren't calling Zoro the strongest in crew.

Everyone in EL wondering why he's not the captain.

Marines of EL going "Zoro and the other people!" after seeing Zoro and Sanji enter.

Barto calling Zoro straight up second strongest.

The official Vivre Card by Oda solidifying Zoro as second strongest as well as pseudo First Mate canonically.

Honestly, the Black Maria thing is a good banter. You can jest around a couple times. But when a face-less alternate account like you is making low-effort bait post for last 60 pages, it really does devolve the forum as well as thread into bit sad.

If you're going to troll, maybe get a little creative with it at the very least lol
the same vivre card that said shanks become yonko before he meet luffy? Nah i rather believe whats in actual chapter than vivre card that said about shanks wrongly:cheers:

well, you believe what whiskey peak idiots saidsaid, but didnt believe what black maria said? How bias lol:gokulaugh:

lemme answer it.

when a circus requires clowns... no idiot would hire hitmen

i hope that does it..
Sanji wasn't relevant for the roof top when the 5 were they and the theme was WG vs Yonkos..which exactly why marco isn't up there too.
Not if those clowns robbed your joint or could be the Joker

That original response I had to him were very reasonable questions for everyone Baiting Sanji as VC or Number 2

1. You answered of why wasnt Sanji on the roof
2. Why did Oda give Zoro CoC instead of Zoro
3. Why is Sanji fighting Queen instead of King

the same vivre card that said shanks become yonko before he meet luffy?
It did not. If you wish to troll, that's okay- not that you're much good at it tbh. Just don't spread misinformation
well, you believe what whiskey peak idiots saidsaid, but didnt believe what black maria said? How bias lol:gokulaugh:
No, I don't believe what WP idiots said. I'm just pointing out how your take is about as dumb as saying Zoro is strongest in crew because of statements from those WP idiots.

After all, Zoro has a billion examples of being called strongest in crew similar to Sanji's "number 2" scenario here. I'd reckon multiple examples > one if you want to act stupid and go that route?

Sanji is the watermelon and Zoro is the Asian guy with the knife that cuts the Melon in under a minute.
You did not get the classic reference

It's better to have a small piece of a watermelon than a big piece of a grape hence Zoro is the Watermelon and Sanji is the Grape, yeah you can consider this a Sanji W but in a scenario similar to 995 when Queen said something similar it was short lasted because of 997

Status
Not open for further replies.