Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"BM can be retarded" hahahahaha I got a good laugh out of that one
no look I'm serious.. experienced pirates should know that bounty isn't the right measure to gauge strength and yet this?!

I'm pretty sure the 3rd Strongest focusing on sanji means he considers him 3rd Strongest of the group too

but the if he's the No2 why isn't he is WG.. and tf is he doing down in the dome..

if we go bounty wise then Jimbe should be the No2.. as he joined the crew and Morgan's was there when he joined..

are they mistaking Sanji as No2... like characters mistake zoro for the captain?

no look I'm serious.. experienced pirates should know that bounty isn't the right measure to gauge strength and yet this?!

I'm pretty sure the 3rd Strongest focusing on sanji means he considers him 3rd Strongest of the group too

but the if he's the No2 why isn't he is WG.. and tf is he doing down in the dome..

if we go bounty wise then Jimbe should be the No2.. as he joined the crew and Morgan's was there when he joined..

are they mistaking Sanji as No2... like characters mistake zoro for the captain?
Even some readers still think that bounty=strength despite the evidence.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
You understand that being a mod doesn't necessarily mean talking with people in threads 24/7 right?
of course but i said that because tac always sneaks some shit talking about himself in the polls

the argument "SMOKER WAS THERE" hence government didn't bother giving Sanji a bounty even tho they knew.. is honestly baseless and nonsensical argument given the context.. the HQ literally capped smoker and he couldn't refute their false entitlement. So saying Smoker knew.. doesn't prove shit since the HQ doesn't give a crap about what smokey says .. and knowing smokey's personality he's a guy who's at odds with the government and thinks subjectively.

Smoker just knew that he was saved by Sanji while gawking at his entry, so assuming that he knew everything.. is just a false and unsubstantiated headcanon.. he didn't know crap about what happened in Little garden nor did he know what sanji was scheming . he wasn't there when sanji bet mr 2..coz mr 2 got caught by Rear Admiral Hina.

even and idiot could compare what sanji pulled off to zoro and luffy and conclude that he did way more significant and decisive acts in the grand scheme of things.. him not getting a bounty is evidence that what sanji did was too discreet.. even for someone who just merely got saved like smokey doesn't know crap. except sanji bet a flipin croc and helped him out and in exchange he let them get away.

you can literally count em on your fingers the deeds sanji did and how substantial they were in the stretch since Little garden..

after considering his deeds coming to the conclusion that he didn't do enough for a bounty... is just admitting that you need to book an appointment for therapy.. and state your problem as "unable to gauge and quantify worth of things, and reaching bias conclusion" I'm sure they'll be prone to help such a sensitive case.
Bruh these arguments are piss poor, I'll make a thread and a poll and slap you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.