Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, zoro didnt need law help to save his life.
:gokulaugh:
imagine bragging about withstand an attack for 5 seconds at most and become a mummy gag.
respect goes to franky who fully defeated sasaki, not only withstand his horn for 5.5 seconds :gokulaugh:
Your boy needed help against black maria, have some shame. You can bring seconds all you want, but the fact is he stopped biggest attack in one piece to this day. And the fact you are comparing sasaki to 2 yonkos tells alot :laughmoji:

Queen didnt mentioned who no 2 and no 3. He didnt say ‘respectively’. I can argue that queen said sanji no 2 cuz his poster is above zoro.

the only fact that u cant argue is that black maria mentioned sanji no 2 without any doubt.
IT SUCKS FR.. it would be dumb as well..
i get the fodders can mistaken strength through bounty but EXPERIENCE PIRATES?

Oh bruh what i Meant was Queen basically called sanji the 3rd Strongest and zoro was second.

BM can be retarded but even oda experienced pirates should know that Bounties aren't a measure of strength..

especially after Katakuri vs Luffy like tf..
"BM can be retarded" hahahahaha I got a good laugh out of that one

Oh bruh what i Meant was Queen basically called sanji the 3rd Strongest and zoro was second.

BM can be retarded but even oda experienced pirates should know that Bounties aren't a measure of strength..

especially after Katakuri vs Luffy like tf..
But Queen hasnt witnessed what either Sanji or Zoro could do at that point

Experienced or not, One couldve assumed that bounties are probably the right way to go

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So yeah nothing spectacular. Sad that BM vs Robin is not concluded. 1021 will waste few pages on that at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.