Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, stop falling for Big D. Kaios and Black Hair baits... just ignore them
Fuck that, im on here to go have my fun with those users. People mistake this baiting and trolling for real life twitter trolling where twitter trolls sit in their grandma's basement playing their xbox with their computer on the screen heating up that sailbury steak

Not if those clowns robbed your joint or could be the Joker

That original response I had to him were very reasonable questions for everyone Baiting Sanji as VC or Number 2

1. You answered of why wasnt Sanji on the roof
2. Why did Oda give Zoro CoC instead of Zoro
3. Why is Sanji fighting Queen instead of King
Idc if sanji gets Coc or not..

why he's fighting Queen is coz.. its the only opponent he can fight atm..ofc oda could have set it up for King but i'll have to concede..compatibility doesn't Stand over character lore and relation..even tho king was the ideal opponent.. it seem like Queen the punching bag is the way oda wants to show him off and yea its a matter of time till then since Queen isn't incompatible but a good opponent ...One can argue then why didn't WW fight Luffy then if Lore and relation matters more... just the vast chasm between them.. and ig it was set for jimbe to handle as someone who also has past with WW albeit not direct.. so Queen as a character as an ex member of MADS ties with judges and WW ties with shanks and now Sun god. even that grudge with shanks is now focused at Jimbe.. soo ye.. the compatibility and lore going strong Jimbe and WW.

Fuck that, im on here to go have my fun with those users. People mistake this baiting and trolling for real life twitter trolling where twitter trolls sit in their grandma's base playing their xbox with their computer on the screen heating up that sailbury steak
Bro……drop that stupid joke no one gets already:seriously: I’m begging you

Cope how hard you want ion give damn lmao. The fact they couldnt is in the manga bozo:kata::kata:
Yeah, zoro didnt need law help to save his life.
:gokulaugh:
imagine bragging about withstand an attack for 5 seconds at most and become a mummy gag.
respect goes to franky who fully defeated sasaki, not only withstand his horn for 5.5 seconds :gokulaugh:

Fuck that, im on here to go have my fun with those users. People mistake this baiting and trolling for real life twitter trolling where twitter trolls sit in their grandma's base playing their xbox with their computer on the screen heating up that sailbury steak
I mean the best thing you can do to baiters and flamers is literally just respond to them lol

Idc if sanji gets Coc or not..

why he's fighting Queen is coz.. its the only opponent he can fight atm..ofc oda could have set it up for King but i'll have to concede..compatibility doesn't Stand over character lore and relation..even tho king was the ideal opponent.. it seem like Queen the punching bag is the way oda wants to show him off and yea its a matter of time till then since Queen isn't incompatible but a good opponent ...One can argue then why didn't WW fight Luffy then if Lore and relation matters more... just the vast chasm between them.. and ig it was set for jimbe to handle as someone who also has past with WW albeit not direct.. so Queen as a character as an ex member of MADS ties with judges and WW ties with shanks and now Sun god. even that grudge with shanks is now focused at Jimbe.. soo ye.. the compatibility and lore going strong Jimbe and WW.
Exactly and Yet Queen is clearly the #3 in the crew and not the #2

Status
Not open for further replies.