Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone think otherwise? Is she a witch? Of course, she's using bounties to 'powerscale' because that's how people in the story use bounties. To powerscale their opponents, literally all the time. From Bellamy saying it back in Jaya to Black Maria saying it. It is only here that people say "bounties mean nothing" while using bounties to arrange their YC1/YC2/YCII/YCX/YC999189 tiers that they get confused why people would use bounties like that. :lawsigh:
Agreed with this. People in the one piece world respect and boost about bounties. Its this forum where bounties don't matter come from. Veterns like persporo,Jenbei etc... all references bounties in the series. Jinbei literally warns SH about luffy fighting 1 billion man. You guys gotta remember just cause yall read things a million times on forums doesn't mean it applies to one piece world. We has fans know way more about the SH than BM does. Remember people in Dressrosa taught Luffy was a giant. They never met him. We have way more info. We know Sanji bounty is fabricated
Post automatically merged:

Urouge said “I can’t believe that man follows anyone”

Did he say this because of Zoro’s bounty too?
His personality not his bounty. The first statement was about his bounty.

and those people contributed to Sanji’s bounty? What about Sanji actually beating someone infamous? Or doing anything that can actually give him a bounty raise?

Don’t be mistaken my guy, By a third of the way through WCI, I was of the mind that Sanji was gonna BEAT all the Vinsmokes 1 v 4 to establish his dominance since I knew they were weak. But he didn’t. He baked a cake.

His bounty is only because of his father. That’s the beginning and end of that. Don’t worry, he’ll actually get a bounty increase from his actual actions in Wano after beating Queen.

And then we shall see how Zoro’s bounty from EVERYTHING he does in Wano compares.
When Oda opened Whole Cake Island with this:

It was immediately obvious that wasn't going to happen. And let's be clear, the Germa isn't weak. They destroyed a good chunk of Big Mom's military. How many men are the Onigashima forces fighting with right now?

And yes, Oda went the cake route because it was different. He could have executed it better, far better. It was a cool idea, and should have had big mom out longer.

The reason Oda went with the shorthand of "Sanji gets raise for being a Vinsmoke" and "prove that he deserves to be a Vinsmoke in power" is because he wanted that cake scene instead, and instead had Sanji's individual powers highlighted in several scenes across the arc. Don't be so narrow minded.

Sanji's individual powers highlighted in several scenes across the arc. Don't be so narrow minded.
Narrow minded about what? I’m discussing the way the story presents Sanji’s bounty. Dude there’s a panel of Reiji saying EVEN Sanji’s Dressrosa bounty increase was because of his father… Like before WCI even started he was getting points from daddy.

This is the way the story presents this. Sanji DOESNT LIKE THIS… he is slumped over and depressed because HE DOESNT LIKE IT… It’s specifically because of his father. And that’s why in Wano Oda chooses to continue this plotline, with the raid suit and with Queen being connected to judge… Sanji hasn’t actually DONE ANYTHING even in his own eyes that is worth shit… and the story makes it clear how his bounty rose

I have once again NOT said a damn thing about Sanji’s actual strength here… Like i said, however strong you think the vinsmokes are, I was of the mind that Sanji could beat them all together WITH NO RAID SUIT… So technically, I may even think Sanji is stronger than what you think he is… But he still didn’t do anything worth getting the bounty.

And that’s why it’s a even a joke that it’s above Zoro’s. Because of course it’s not actually a bounty about him to begin with.

Wano will be the very clear and definitive showing. Everyone will get the bounties they deserve. Even people thought Luffy getting 1.5 billion was not fair will shut up after Wano.

No need to be afraid of the end of Wano. If you truly believe Sanji is all that, then the story will make it so, AFTER WANO… If you believe it that is

Status
Not open for further replies.