Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how does any of this relate to my statement, which was more about discussing the translation it has been given to Urouge's words by some people and how would this relate to Maria's wording?
I’m giving context. If you are after exact wording between “right hand man” and No.2 then I’m pretty sure you can already find that since the spoiler people have been around for days…

anyway, I was pointing out the context of what’s happening being very different

I mean, it's not as if Whole Cake Island had several panels where people said: "Wow, Sanji is as powerful a Germa even without a raidsuit", "How strong", "As expected of Germa" ... oh wait
and those people contributed to Sanji’s bounty? What about Sanji actually beating someone infamous? Or doing anything that can actually give him a bounty raise?

Don’t be mistaken my guy, By a third of the way through WCI, I was of the mind that Sanji was gonna BEAT all the Vinsmokes 1 v 4 to establish his dominance since I knew they were weak. But he didn’t. He baked a cake.

His bounty is only because of his father. That’s the beginning and end of that. Don’t worry, he’ll actually get a bounty increase from his actual actions in Wano after beating Queen.

And then we shall see how Zoro’s bounty from EVERYTHING he does in Wano compares.

You sound like you're butt hurt. I was just reminding the fans that seem to have forgotten.
Why would anyone think otherwise? Is she a witch? Of course, she's using bounties to 'powerscale' because that's how people in the story use bounties. To powerscale their opponents, literally all the time. From Bellamy saying it back in Jaya to Black Maria saying it. It is only here that people say "bounties mean nothing" while using bounties to arrange their YC1/YC2/YCII/YCX/YC999189 tiers that they get confused why people would use bounties like that. :lawsigh:

Posted by redon

Don't read too much into Sanji's "Number 2" because there's no mystery to it.

Black Maria says so because, with the information she has at the moment, Sanji is the 2nd with the most bounty reward among the Straw Hat Pirates. The vast majority of the Beast Pirates don't know that Jinbe is now a member of the Straw Hat Pirates, as demonstrated in chapter 989...

https://www.pirate-king.es/foro/spoilers-1-020-robin-vs-black-maria-t32842-555.html#p1373660
Your posting this like Sanji fans are actually logical beings. Lol The readers (us) now far more about the SH then them. Like the fact Sanji daddy gave him two blunty increase and left Dressrosa after getting his ass beat by Doffy and still got a boost by association.

Status
Not open for further replies.