Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Black Maria will be describing Sanji with the same wording Urouge described Zoro. Would be interesting...
She is not. Urouge saw Zoro’s deal with the celestial dragon, said it’s surprising Zoro would even follow someone and said Luffy must be quite the man to have him as his right hand man

Black Maria saw Sanji cry for help and fall for his trap and get beaten to shit. Then she wonders how he could be the no.2 (bounty wise) while everyone in the raid laughs at him

Urogue comment was supported not just by Zoro bounty but also the fact he just witnessed him almost kill a celestial dragon
She is not. Urouge saw Zoro’s deal with the celestial dragon, said it’s surprising Zoro would even follow someone and said Luffy must be quite the man to have him as his right hand man

Black Maria saw Sanji cry for help and fall for his trap and get beaten to shit. Then she wonders how he could be the no.2 (bounty wise) while everyone in the raid laughs at him
And how does any of this relate to my statement, which was more about discussing the translation it has been given to Urouge's words by some people and how would this relate to Maria's wording?

You mean Daddy’s name’s bounty? I mean Judge is the Garuda. I expect at the minimum his name would be able to carry at the very least 10 million more than Zoro’s bounty. He’s the GARUDA
I mean, it's not as if Whole Cake Island had several panels where people said: "Wow, Sanji is as powerful a Germa even without a raidsuit", "How strong", "As expected of Germa" ... oh wait

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Pfftt hahaha. I feel bad but yeah, havent seen someone care for kinemon. Lol
I think a lot of people actually grow enough to understand that Scabbards story is not touching in the slightest and they were just made to forcibly make people tear up for how sad their life is. After I saw how Oden behaved and what he did. I don't even feel bad for them.

Judging by current things we’ve seen in manga:
SS - Luffy/Marco/Yamato/Zoro
S - Kid/Law/Sanji
A - Jinbe/Drake/Killer/Franky
B - Brook/Robin/Nami
C - Chopper/Usopp
What has Zoro done in this arc that's major?
The scar he did wasn't a majorninjury which weakened kaido like how GK weakened Doffy.

1. Luffy - the saviour of Udon and Wano
2. Momo - the most important person
Both are the Big Leaders!

3. Yamato - stalling Kaido for Luffy
4. Kid and Law - keeping Linlin busy
Preventing Yonko from rampaging the whole island

5.Sanji - Saving Momo from death then Chopper and co from Queen and Pero
6. Marco - halting the Plague progression and Stalling Calamities.

If Sanji didn't save Momo, the war is over!
If Yamato doesn't stall Kaido, everyone indeed the roof will be beaten or killed.
If Kidd and Law didn't fight Linlin, She'll continue continue chaos.

Why didn't Robin join in with Black Maria in downplaying and trashing Sanji...hmm, I wonder why......

It's as if people don't even know the SHs anymore. I guess Oda has neglected them too much the new fans don't know lol.
No, people spend too much time discussing YC 3.093309 and Gaimon-Levels and Loro, Lanji, Lobin or whatever they can stick an L in front of that their brains have rotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.