Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After Shakky, someone will finally wholeheartedly show Brook some panties courtesy of YamatoDen.

Only, Yamato is either wearing brief or Oden's diaper cloth. LOLOLOLOL

"Sure Brook-dono, it's all yours!!!"

"Yohohohohohoho! You haven't washed your undies have you?"

"Oden's journal never stated to wash them cloth!"

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Judging by current things we’ve seen in manga:
SS - Luffy/Marco/Yamato/Zoro
S - Kid/Law/Sanji
A - Jinbe/Drake/Killer/Franky
B - Brook/Robin/Nami
C - Chopper/Usopp
nah lol chopper goes higher. if you're putting sanji in S for saving momo and fighting queen, chopper has saved and converted a huge amount of people for the overall numbers game. he also stalled queen for close to half an hour while taking hits from perospero. if sanji is S then chopper also deserves S for this arc.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
After Shakky, someone will finally wholeheartedly show Brook some panties courtesy of YamatoDen.

Only, Yamato is either wearing brief or Oden's diaper cloth. LOLOLOLOL

"Sure Brook-dono, it's all yours!!!"

"Yohohohohohoho! You haven't washed your undies have you?"

"Oden's journal never stated to wash them cloth!"
LMFAOOOO i actually see shit like this happening.

you still havent explained how they didnt keep a wanted poster for jinbe in act 2 when bums like shinobu, shachi and penguin got wanted posters from the wano govt post yasuie's execution.

they knew about the strawhats being in wano. the strawhats caused a lot of chaos when yasuie was executed.

also you didnt answer about the kanjuro point as well. :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

again when did zoro use coc on attacks before luffy?
i answered the Kanjuro part previously.. and bruh I'm getting worn out replying over and over.

kanjuro and Orochi conspired against the scabbards since 20 year ago and depending on who got exposed in Kuri or capitals they noted to it since jimbe wasn't there hr wasn't considered

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
kanjuro and Orochi conspired against the scabbards since 20 year ago and depending on who got exposed in Kuri or capitals they noted to it since jimbe wasn't there hr wasn't considered
they never saw shinobu anywhere but she still got a wanted poster.

kanjuro was the main information source for orochi and beast pirates and he had no idea about jinbe being here. still doesnt counter the argument that the top tiers of beast pirates had no idea that jinbe joined the crew full time instead of allying with it.
in the who's who exchange, jinbe specifically asks him to use the title of helmsman of the strawhat crew instead of former warlord.

jinbe also has a 400 million bounty so there's no way queen didnt have his bounty papers when he was talking about the alliance. these are all points which go unexplained if the beast pirates know that jinbe is a member of the crew and still disregard him. im guessing that my theory is right and they misjudged him as a ally of the strawhats and not a full time crew member.

Dude wtf chopper has done more than Brook
chopper did more than sanji till now, he is 100% S if sanji is being put in S

they never saw shinobu anywhere but she still got a wanted poster.
coz wano Kuni knows who shinobu is..
kanjuro was the main information source for orochi and beast pirates and he had no idea about jinbe being here. still doesnt counter the argument that the top tiers of beast pirates had no idea that jinbe joined the crew full time instead of allying with it.
in the who's who exchange, jinbe specifically asks him to use the title of helmsman of the strawhat crew instead of former warlord.
Kanjuro wasn't there when jimbe joined the so it doesn't make sense for him to know.. there's the point that Queen and all didn't find it odd that jimbe isn't wano if they knew he was a member of crew which points toward them not knowing...
its honestly confusing since kaido would know.. he was reading the newspaper right after wci

btw what was point of all this.. i forgot
:laughmoji:

You are so embarrassing :whitepress:
hard... black.. swords wtf @[NO NAME]

:saden::cantseeme:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
btw what was point of all this.. i forgot
it started when you guys said that sanji was chosen as the #2 by the beast pirates despite having less bounty than jinbe in the crew. to which i presented the argument (which was initally halfassed) that they wouldve simply thought that jinbe is another ally to this up and coming yonko crew, just like how he was with whitebeard and big mom's crews. and then i presented evidence using the phrases he uses and the introduction he did at onigashima entrance etc.. and then it went on.

it started when you guys said that sanji was chosen as the #2 by the beast pirates despite having less bounty than jinbe in the crew. to which i presented the argument (which was initally halfassed) that they wouldve simply thought that jinbe is another ally to this up and coming yonko crew, just like how he was with whitebeard and big mom's crews. and then i presented evidence using the phrases he uses and the introduction he did at onigashima entrance etc.. and then it went on.
oh yea ig i partially admitted that there is no other way for BM to gauge Sanji and call him No2.. but jimbe is a crewmember regardless of who knows and who doesn't.. LISTEN TO ME HE IS..

TO YOU HE'S AN ALLY.. BUT TO ME HE'S CREW MEMBER.. FAX

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
oh yea ig i partially admitted that there is no other way for BM to gauge Sanji and call him No2.. but jimbe is a crewmember regardless of who knows and who doesn't.. LISTEN TO ME HE IS..

TO YOU HE'S AN ALLY.. BUT TO ME HE'S CREW MEMBER.. FAX
to me he is a crew member as well. im supposed to love jinbe since he's representing my country according to oda lmao.

all im saying is that the beast pirates might have made the mistake of thinking he's an ally.

to me he is a crew member as well. im supposed to love jinbe since he's representing my country according to oda lmao.

all im saying is that the beast pirates might have made the mistake of thinking he's an ally.
OooOoOOOoOOOOOoOOOOOOo

well fugg it honestly Oda's trolling us by disguising this gag as damage control for people who thought sanji wasn't done justice against BM
:risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.