Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Instead of adding Oden worshipping Nami clone Oda should develop Nami and Robin more.
franky nami needs more character development. luffy, zoro & nami are the protagonists of the story - they featured in ch 1000 cover and were there in the most important and forshadowing heavy panel of all time - " a peron's dream never ends " against blackbeard (who is probably the final villain).

i think nami is gonna get a lot of shine when the hunt for one piece begins and they actually need the navigator to be clutch af - she's the person in the crew to be associated with both navigation and treasure. if oda cuts that out, ill be very disappointed in the story ngl.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I'm sorry but thats fodders.. i don't get how do other calamities dunno what happens, F6 too
you still havent explained how they didnt keep a wanted poster for jinbe in act 2 when bums like shinobu, shachi and penguin got wanted posters from the wano govt post yasuie's execution.

they knew about the strawhats being in wano. the strawhats caused a lot of chaos when yasuie was executed.

also you didnt answer about the kanjuro point as well. :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

That was supposed to be luffy auto correct changed it to love . But the point still stands
again when did zoro use coc on attacks before luffy?

franky nami needs more character development. luffy, zoro & nami are the protagonists of the story - they featured in ch 1000 cover and were there in the most important and forshadowing heavy panel of all time - " a peron's dream never ends " against blackbeard (who is probably the final villain).

i think nami is gonna get a lot of shine when the hunt for one piece begins and they actually need the navigator to be clutch af - she's the person in the crew to be associated with both navigation and treasure. if oda cuts that out, ill be very disappointed in the story ngl.
It is actually Luffy, Zoro and Sanji who form the protagonist trio and drive the plot. Nami and Ussop contribute as well, those five form he main characters. Anyone else is an extra.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
It is actually Luffy, Zoro and Sanji who form the protagonist trio and drive the plot. Nami and Ussop contribute as well, those five form he main characters. Anyone else is an extra.
nah i disagree. the main strawhats each arc are almost always luffy, zoro and nami. oda never writes an arc where these three dont shine character wise and plot wise. you can take literally every arc and check if you want. oda places a lot of emphasis on sanji in terms of fighting and usopp in terms of gags but its been pretty clear for any long time reader.

those three were part of the trio in the "a person's dreams never die panel". those three were the ones on the ch 1000 cover. those three were the first three strawhats. except dressrosa where nami was sent to zou and whole cake island where sanji is a literal protagonist, nami had more character moments and plot moments than any other strawhat not named luffy or zoro.

I had this one when the first spoiler dropped. Changed it to clown Yamato and now back to this.
Post automatically merged:

She is clinically ill in the head. No one normal worships a book of a dead meat loser and try to become him.

Wano is lucky its on MCs way because no one would care about this country.
For her Oden is a religion :kayneshrug:, its not supposed to be seen as a normal thing

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
For her Oden is a religion :kayneshrug:, its not supposed to be seen as a normal thing
Should be called an illness.

Who would worship a loser who lost and allowed his country to suffer for 20 years.

Yeah i can agree on it being not normal in the least. But carrying on someone's will doesnt necessarily mean that you forget your own self. Imho, this whole oden yamato thing could have been handled in a better way. Shouting i am oden every time she gets a chance or moment...it gets lame. But each to their own. Ofc no one has to agree with that.. :gonope:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
the way i see it it'll be just like how brook's panties gag works but less funnier.

but both are due to their respective life till that point. just like how brook is weird towards women after being alone for so long this will be yamato's gag.

to put into perspective, yamato is no different from a NEET who spent 28 years in his father's basement getting stronger and worshipping oden. its obvious her social interactions will be awkward as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.