Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans needing to admit Zoro/Sanji are equal parts of a wing because the "Jinbei>>>>>>>Sanji" didn't work too well
and now the "Rooftop level" Zoro vs King and "irrelevant" Sanji vs Queen possibility
:cantseeme:

I thought kaido's boro breath is reduced to small laser attack like this

But that isn't the case ; the laser attack is simply different one

This is Boro Breath of Hybrid kaido --

Kaido now counters Aokiji in Hybrid form :steef::steef::myman:

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Hanzo hattori @Tejas
He needed to control himself, it could be that he loses control and ends up burning an entire island.
But yes, the output of his breath was wider compared to 1009.​

its been three chapters since yamato vs kaido started. both are in hybrid form. my point is your dont see kaido throw around attacks like ragnaraku or thunder bagua or hakkai at yamato.
He is using CoC on his attacks against Yamato, which he didn't even always used against the SN. You are downplaying literaly everything and everybody not called Zoro, it's ridiculous.

started overhyping no.2 stuff
Zoro fan talking about overhype :kaidowhat:, remembers me when Zoro "one shotted" Apoo :suresure:

That "number 2" stuff was clear it had to do with bounty cuz Sanji isn't supposed to take Zoro's place, the whole spoiler section was full of cheap jokes about that, not including the Zoro/Sanji wings thing, and yet you can argue Zoro and Sanji's importance to the crew in many different ways. Sanji's bounty is indeed higher than Zoro's and the Beast Pirates saw it that way, simple as that.

Other than that i can't understand all the salt

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He is using CoC on his attacks against Yamato, which he didn't even always used against the SN
lmao black lightning aint adv CoC bruh. and even if he's using CoC its on the clashes against yamato. point is he hasnt used any of his strong attacks which literally destroyed the supernova. no advCoC infused thunder bagua (which law and zoro took), no ragnaraku nothing.

if that's the case then yeah kaido is holding back till now.

ı cant understand this rank issue. zoro fans tried to say something meaningless. In the OP universe , all pirates and marines group see sanji number 2 right now.
Just you look your perspective .d rank 4 rank 5 or something. After wano , he continue same place by staying 2 or 3 . just oda indirectly talked with op fans .
But , ı checked the most commenter list for that thread . ı see one more time how much toxicity they have. sanji did something else to these people. what a hate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.