Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He knows she can take it, or do you think that using conquerors is "holding back":seriously:?
she can take these hits. i dont think she can take ragnaraku and hakkai though. i think kaido will put down yamato soon right at the moment luffy goes back to the roof top. he isnt serious yet. the moment he goes serious yamato is getting folded like what happened to the supernovas at the rooftop.

i never downplayed yamato lol. ive said multiple times on this thread that she's stalling kaido 1v1 and its a pretty massive feat. but stop acting like kaido is fighting the same way he fought the supernovas or the scabbards. he fought them with intent to kill them while here he is trying to convince yamato. just because supernova arent dead doesnt mean kaido didnt fight them with the intent to kill them. infact, the very moment before zoro used ashura, kaido was looking to crush luffy's head in ch 1010.

yall are hyping up yamato now to downplay zoro and that's the ridiculous part.
if you see kaido chest its zoro scar is not compare with oden so this is advance conqueror for you why its so paper cut. Dissrespect for oden who say zoro surpass him even if he scar are not that deep oden is the best

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oh we have spoiler pics of panels??? Let’s go!!!

Im good at guessing/predictions so I’m already guessing KING SANJI takes a few more DUBS BABY!!!!

:steef::steef::steef:
big d kaois reading spoiler pics: :risicheck:

big d kaois inital denial: :shame:
then sadness at sanji being called second biggest bounty and not vc: :risitasad:
then back to living in headcanons, shitposting and casual homophobia : :hapnoel:

But i was not wrong
You guys are still talking about it
for almost 8h
:myman:
They got so pissed about it and still trying to hide that cuz Sanji has 10 million above Zoro, then started bringing Judge after sadly accepting that Sanji was always an equal part of a "wing" in the crew
:suresure: :suresure:
Imagine the salt when Zoro starts fighting King after that :crazwhat:
The headcanons falling apart one after the other :cantseeme:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
They got so pissed about it and still trying to hide that cuz Sanji has 10 million above Zoro, then started bringing Judge after sadly accepting that Sanji was always the Left-Hand
:suresure: :suresure:
Imagine the salt when Zoro starts fighting King after that :crazwhat:
The headcanons falling apart one after the other :cantseeme:
candybois trying to pretend they got a W after the number 2 thing wasn't what they expected

Status
Not open for further replies.