One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE!!!
Oden get asskicked by Roger it seems like, what a attack, I want to see that!!!
IMO ROGER STEAL RAYLEIGH AND SCOPPER THE BATTLE AGAINST ODEN!!!
Dude this chapter is so amazing!!
Roger running off ahead of Rayleigh and Scopper probably saying "if you keep arguing, I will steel your prey in this battle", and swoosh, fucks up Oden hahahahahaha

Roger is like Luffy facing every damn opponent on this green earth, leaving no formidable good ones for Zoro and Sanji LOL.

Ahahaha. Ray and Scoperr are combining their powers to fight Oden but Roger himself oneshots Oden!
First thing first, Ray and Scoperr would never combined their powers if they didn’t feel that Oden is stronger than them (at least for little bit) but ROGER STIL ONESHOTED ODEN and we know that Roger isn’t too far from Yonkos so Roger can oneshot Ray and Scoperr hence Ray and Scoperr are YC level+ in-between Admirals and YCs.
Second, Oden is in oneshot zone which means that Kaido may have not fought against Oden but instead it was King who defeated him (hence Zoro will defeat him and will surpass Oden in Swordsmanship).

I

Inspector_Mu

Roger negs Oden :christindeed:
Oden scars Kaido :christmwai:
Whitebeard and Roger fight equally :christnally:

PK >> Mere Yonko confirmed :christrouge:

@Inspector_Mu rn :chirstsad::christunate:
:suresure: When you realise Kaido was 20 years younger and weaker .
And Oden here isnt even the same one that fought Kaido. 6 years weaker than the one 20 years ago.

Roger didnt nef diff Oden... sorry Oden is still awake and up

And also Roger and WB need advanced haki clash to do less impact than BM and Kaido clash lol

"Roger neg diff Oden" fanboys
Reality : Oden in the next panel watching and amazed on Roger and WB clash

Status
Not open for further replies.