One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

:gokulaugh:
:suresure: Now I understand people are ready to make any claim to wank their fav.

Apparently Oden was beaten , neg diff by Roger yet Oden is awake and only bleeding.

I swear... roger > Oden but Roger didjt beat Oden
He only overpowered!

There is a difference between overpowering and looking superior to beating (no/low/midd/high diff)

Is he a swordsman ?
Is there a stronger swordsman than this ?
Come on show me how stupid you can be lmfao
Yeah he uses sword...WB is also swordsman according to some definition..his blade was called naginata....Roger is so called strongest swordsman and yet he didn't have the title of WSS should tell you something...

I mean Mihawk > Shanks was solely based on WSS right?...and yet the so called strongest swordsman Roger didn't have WSS title or black blade and isn't it one of the reasons Mihawk > Oden?? or Ryuma > Oden??

If you say Mihawk > Roger, then it must be Mihawk > WB as WB = Roger and yet WSM > WSS...so many contradictions and paradoxical statements...

Ahahaha. Ray and Scoperr are combining their powers to fight Oden but Roger himself oneshots Oden!
First thing first, Ray and Scoperr would never combined their powers if they didn’t feel that Oden is stronger than them (at least for little bit) but ROGER STIL ONESHOTED ODEN and we know that Roger isn’t too far from Yonkos so Roger can oneshot Ray and Scoperr hence Ray and Scoperr are YC level+ in-between Admirals and YCs.
Second, Oden is in oneshot zone which means that Kaido may have not fought against Oden but instead it was King who defeated him (hence Zoro will defeat him and will surpass Oden in Swordsmanship).

I don't think roger can do what he did to oden to rayleigh as easily. Ray would also destroy oden. Not as easily as roger did but but he would.

Ahahaha. Ray and Scoperr are combining their powers to fight Oden but Roger himself oneshots Oden!
First thing first, Ray and Scoperr would never combined their powers if they didn’t feel that Oden is stronger than them (at least for little bit) but ROGER STIL ONESHOTED ODEN and we know that Roger isn’t too far from Yonkos so Roger can oneshot Ray and Scoperr hence Ray and Scoperr are YC level+ in-between Admirals and YCs.
Second, Oden is in oneshot zone which means that Kaido may have not fought against Oden but instead it was King who defeated him (hence Zoro will defeat him and will surpass Oden in Swordsmanship).

Would have been so funny if Roger while trying to swing his sword, he ended up Punching Oden and not slashing him. Kinda like Luffy in Wano while holding the sword hahahahaha. That would have been so funny

Yeah he uses sword...WB is also swordsman according to some definition..his blade was called naginata....Roger is so called strongest swordsman and yet he didn't have the title of WSS should tell you something...

I mean Mihawk > Shanks was solely based on WSS right?...and yet the so called strongest swordsman Roger didn't have WSS title or black blade and isn't it one of the reasons Mihawk > Oden?? or Ryuma > Oden??

If you say Mihawk > Roger, then it must be Mihawk > WB as WB = Roger and yet WSM > WSS...so many contradictions and paradoxical statements...
Lmfaooo pathetic take your tears elsewhere

wb doesn't use a sword
roger does
stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.