[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think Flower should be out of the lynch pool by virtue of claiming a cop role, though. I mean Flower is always jumpy like Fuji said.
I don't buy she is Lie Detect. The usage on Cal has big doubts and Cal can apparently clear himself. Lie Detect would probably be two or three shots, more likely two, so what's to say she wouldn't use that second use to clear one of her buddies? Like what happens if Cal flips Town? What will all the excuses look like for Lie Detect being wrong?

And yet he's defending Cal who burnt two already...
I didn't burn them like you did. I made a joke that should never have been punished and was a mistake.

You were specifically told not to burn a claim today because everyone knew what the claim was already. That was selfish and anti-town.

And let's not forget you were punished for a claim you made EOD yesterday too. So you've burned two as well mate

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't buy she is Lie Detect. The usage on Cal has big doubts and Cal can apparently clear himself. Lie Detect would probably be two or three shots, more likely two, so what's to say she wouldn't use that second use to clear one of her buddies? Like what happens if Cal flips Town? What will all the excuses look like for Lie Detect being wrong?
Tobi was on her day one

That's a hole in the Flowa scum theory

So what's the cause for this query?

If Cal flips town at least we’ll know we can’t trust Flower.

Unless we think he’s a Miller.

Status
Not open for further replies.