Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Anon
T pain
Ussop

These are people to look at.
I actually agree with this ^

I don't buy she is Lie Detect. The usage on Cal has big doubts and Cal can apparently clear himself. Lie Detect would probably be two or three shots, more likely two, so what's to say she wouldn't use that second use to clear one of her buddies? Like what happens if Cal flips Town? What will all the excuses look like for Lie Detect being wrong?
I honestly think if Cal flipped town. the chances of Flower being believed would have been very low. But I trusted my read of Cal yesterday and when he was lynched and survived, I was very surprised too. That's what's making me somewhat believe Flower here.

If Cal flips town at least we’ll know we can’t trust Flower.

Unless we think he’s a Miller.
Nah, being miller would make him investigate guilty. A townie coming up guilty on a lie detect is very rare and Cal hasn't alluded toward something like that at all.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Does today's WU suggest there will be lynch candidates? So are we unable to lynch someone we wish if it's not part of the list the host will supposedly present to us?

Nah, being miller would make him investigate guilty. A townie coming up guilty on a lie detect is very rare and Cal hasn't alluded toward something like that at all.
I’m saying it should be possible that he’s scum who would flip town upon death.

If that’s true then it would mean Flower could catch him lying but when he flipped Flower would look wrong even if she wasn’t.

can you answer my question from the previous page please

If you're town how on earth do you see my reaction to saying I am town and asking you to confirm me as anything other than a towny response

I'm shocked you even lie detected it tbh
Perhaps you didn't expect it?

Also, it's damned if you do, damned if you don't if scum. Lie detects are s***.

Status
Not open for further replies.