Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, Oda is intentionally writing these fights in a way that you can't really compare strengths. Zoro never fought Hybrid Kaido before getting hurt, Yamato is fighting Hybrid Kaido but we didn't see how Luffy did so we can't compare, Sanji and Jimbei never shared opponents with Luffy, Zoro, or Yamato... any comparison is just head canon.

To me, Oda is intentionally writing these fights in a way that you can't really compare strengths. Zoro never fought Hybrid Kaido before getting hurt, Yamato is fighting Hybrid Kaido but we didn't see how Luffy did so we can't compare, Sanji and Jimbei never shared opponents with Luffy, Zoro, or Yamato... any comparison is just head canon.
Yes Oda doesn't sleep at night to think about how to make the Combat Feats Comparisons as ambiguos as possible to keep the conversation flowing

I guess Black Maria doesn't know Jinbe joined?

He has a 400 million bounty lol. Shouldnt he be the #2.
Probably no one in the Beast Pirates except WsW knows, and that's because Jinbe proudly announced it to him lol
They only made it official right before Onigashima so maybe to the other beast pirates might just think he's an ally like Marco, Queen did the same when holding Sanji and Zoro's posters.

yes, it blocked for 1 second and then it was teleported to not be blown up and then it attacked and lost...
Yamato got sent packing from just being hitted by Kaido using CoC while Zoro was able to actually hold a combo from 2 yonko long enough so that the rest could dodge it. That was objectively better, so feats wise it goes like this: Luffy>Zoro>Yamato>Jinbe>Sanji(emphasis on feats SO FAR)

Yes Oda doesn't sleep at night to think about how to make the Combat Feats Comparisons as ambiguos as possible to keep the conversation flowing
It's easy, just don't make two characters fight the same opponent. That's boring anyway. Luffy and Yamato vs hybrid Kaido is the first repeat, and nobody thinks Yamato is stronger than Luffy

No its not. Lol Jenbei was struggling with a flying 6. Luffy would beat Jimbei ass.

He won't fight only CoC users but it's like trying to master CoA against someone that doesn't even have CoA...
Zoro’s nerfed… Dude, are you saying Zoro doesn’t even need to go all out on a YC1 when he is already nerfed? Like is Zoro fuckin admiral level or something?

If Zoro can beat King without Ashura while he is suffering double damage from this drug, he should literally be admiral level already

Marco can fly zoro cannot . That is not what am talking about..and you fucking know it . Acting a clown would not help you. Queen dropped zoro and luffy from the 3rd floor on their way to the rooftop hence zoro had to start from scratch . Zoro then admits he can't get past King and queen even if took either one of the ways it would not be an easy walk . Marco can fly . That is not all that he did . He stopped king and queen whiles transporting zoro . So there you go
Because Marco happened to be there when Zoro needed the transportation holy shit how dense are you?

Zoro "We got a late start... I wish I could just fly right up there...but neither route...will be that simple.... (just wrote this just to point out you just blatantly lying to spin your narrative)

Next panel Marco comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.