Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s just Queen’s quirky thing he always over reacting. It’s honestly what makes Queen the best and most enjoyable calamity in personality.
Sanji opponents never hurt Zoro, but Zoro opponents Kaku and King do to Sanji. Thats because oda eould never make Sanji opponent be portrayed over Zoro. Its similar to how he won't let Sanji hit a main arc villian.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is taking down Luffy’s opponent? His first yonko? You are going to wait for more than the capital.
Luffy can't kill and yes Zoro will

Sanji opponents never hurt Zoro, but Zoro opponents Kaku and King do to Sanji. Thats because oda eould never make Sanji opponent be portrayed over Zoro. Its similar to how he won't let Sanji hit a main arc villian.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy can't kill and yes Zoro will
So? I’m not sure what you want me to say to that…

Are you sure that Kaido is gonna be killer at all? And even if he did die, you think it’s gonna be by the SHs? Zoro is not Ryuma live with that.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Fishman Island:
Luffy portrayed as the only one able to stop Noah, Elephant Gun alone more impactful in stopping Kraken.

Dressrosa:
Zoro cuts a castle and beats a henchman.
Luffy crumbles a city and beats a shichibukai.

Onigashima:
Zoro:"I wish I could have brought him to his knees"
Luffy: Brings him to his knees and creates Yonko sky splitting clashes with base punches.

Muh AP. Stop reading Sword piece, or stop posting and wasting your breath.
And the award for the man who fears Zoro the most goes to... :yasu:
From dismissing Zoro to feeling the heat below yer ass... Nice change, wouldnt you agree? :myman:

It's insane how strong yamato is , pre-udon G4 luffy got 1 shotted against normale kaido and this lady is fighting HYBRID KAIDO wtf? it would destroy the power dynamic of the crew even more then jinbe joining , i guess the current ranking is this
1) Zoro
2) Luffy = Yamato
3) Jinbe
4) Sanji = Franky

after Luffy and Zoro zenkai boost :
1) Zoro
2) Luffy
3) Yamato
4) Jinbe
5) Sanji = Franky
:beckmoji:

are you a stan of the wings of the pirate king mr. roosta? x_x
I like all of the strawhats!
Killer opening post right here…but hey, at least we have oodles and boodles of shoehorned, purposely manufactured “dramatic” “tension” to carry us through to the inevitable end!! :brootea:
Thank you, thank you... and imagine how much worse it would be if Yamato had said "now it's my chance to beat you!" Yamato is the first one to fight Kaido with realistic expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.