[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 10 - Antagonists Vs Protagonists

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is me telling people I'm not scum when I'm not discrediting?
You told me that I do not get to have a voice or say on who claims despite me doing absolutely nothing to warrant that kind of credit from you. That's discrediting my voice.

You should be policy lynched for your anti-town claim, yet you told me that I'm ALWAYS wrong on you, despite our history where we were on opposite sides accounting for a single game. A game which I never lynched or tunneled you. That's trying to discredit any reads I might have on you this game. You're intentionally driving a narrative on my voice, one of the only ones that actually suss you, to discredit what I'm saying.

Cal. This makes you look bad.
I'm town.

FBI being an ability can be scum or town the same way people are choosing to believe monster can be town.

Lie Detect can be scum or town if that is there actual role. Actually lie detect is a great way for scum to:

A) Frame town like in this case
B) Find out important information about town

TLDR:

I'm town and Flower should be treated as a high priority lynch once I flip town.

Town is never as bad as Flower has been this game so they are definitely scum in my opinion.

NAT and Light also definitely scum this game. That's all the legacy i've got

Now please shoot me so we can progress the game and stop wasting time on me, we've already had a wasted claim on me because Flower is too bone headed to read the state of the game and realise everyone knew her claim anyway. Let's not waste more time

And I should 100% be revived once I flip btw, for obvious reasons

Yeah I think either he was aware Nat is likely Town because he was looking at the game from a scum perspective or they actually sit in a team. Perhaps Cal also does because Nat's vote striked so much like bussing and he has been perpetually suspicious for all the obvious reasons transpired so far, starting from Flower's alleged result.

This is what likely is at least.
What if Nat and TAC are Masons, with Nat being Naruto (Monster) and TAC being the rapping Killer B?

Status
Not open for further replies.